P R E L U D E

> SYNOPSIS <

❝You dress to impress.❞

He chuckled, as a devilish smirk covered his face.

❝No Angel. I undress to impress.❞

<><><><>

> BLURB <

An infinite flow of money, a sea of boys and the most lavish parties – she is envied by many. For she is Gabrielle Carter, heir to the Russian mafia. Steel guns, bloody bullets and staring death right in the eyes, he has no fear. For he is Beau St. Clair and as a bodyguard, he's sworn to protect Gabrielle.

No matter what.

Gabrielle has never been one to follow the rules but after her fabulous life comes crashing down, she's assigned to a bodyguard that has to be with her 24/7. And she hates it.

Yet, emotions can cloud judgment and Beau confuses Gabrielle's the most. Lives are on the line. Especially, hers. Gabrielle doesn't know who to trust or who is lying. And she needs to find out soon... because how long can she protect her heart from both her enemies and her emotions?

<><><><>

> EXTRA <

Billionaire's Bodyguard is a contemporary mafia-bodyguard romance and the first standalone in the Guns and Roses Series. Features content that may not be suitable for all readers. *READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.*

This version will only contain 5 sample chapters

The full book is sold on Amazon as a paperback and is also available on Kindle Unlimited.

[Wattpad version taken down on Friday 3rd June 2022]

© Copyright 2017 of ImAWandererXO

Follow me on Instagram: @authorfariha

Song of the book: Into You, Ariana Grande.

Started: 14.05.16
Ended: 23.12.17

fariha.