bellamy blake[taken]

Taken by -bellamybae

title: Insanity*
love interest: Bellamy Blake*
universe: The 100

description:
     ❝if you talk enough sense you can lose your mind.❞
in which Bellamy Blake fell for the Ark's lunatic on the ground.

OR

  ❝she's driving a nightmare she can't escape from.❞ 

oc:
full name: Iris Margo Callisto
age: 21*
ark station: Alpha
face claim: Gina Rodriguez*
season: 2 - ?

extended summary:
Iris Callisto dreamed big. She dreamed of finding the one she loved. Her soulmate. She dreamed of having a kid. She dreamed of Earth. She dreamed of smelling the sweet, dewy morning scent of the air. She dreamed of hearing birds chirping and water gushing from streams of clear, crystallized water. She dreamed of tasting something that wasn't stale space food. She dreamed of seeing clouds roll over the horizon and the sun rise and set in an orange flood of color.

But Iris Callisto soon learned that dreams never came true. Deemed crazy by her friends and family for seeing things that aren't there, Iris sees her chance to escape when the Ark announces they will be setting off for Earth. On Earth, the voices inside Iris' head don't go away- and she learns that no matter where she goes, no matter who she meets- the insanity will always follow her.

notes-
i know that was a bit vague so if you take this plot have as much freedom as you can. iris is one of the ark survivors, and bellamy doesn't have to be her love interest. i think she'd be awesome with someone else as well or just no love interest full stop.

so the deal is that iris sees and hears things that aren't there which is like level 1000 creepy. she is deemed 'crazy' by many, and it's up to you whether she's actually crazy or not. i mean you can make it a slight au and say she has supernatural powers or something and she's not actually crazy, because why not??

you can choose her family members and other oc's. just remember that she's the only child and please don't white-wash her family if you're using gina as the face claim unless you make iris adopted or something.

- kiera