jeff atkins [available]

ROMEO ( jeff atkins )

  ❝Oh Romeo, oh Romeo, where art thou Romeo?❞
or
❝Love is a smoke made with the fumes of sighs.❞

Vivienne Eaton had a natural talent for acting- it had started off as pretending to be sick so she didn't have to go to nursery, up to auditioning for school plays and(still) pretending to be sick. When she meets Jeff Atkins at the audition for Romeo and Juliet — when he was there on a dare from his friends, she takes almost an immediate dislike to him, thinking him to be another one of those boys who didn't take life seriously. However, when he accidentally gets the role of Romeo and she Juliet, they are forced to get to know each other better, only for Vivienne to be pulled into her own world of a romance story which ending would surely be tragic...

OC:

Name: Vivienne Eaton*
Age: 16/17
face claim: Marie Avgeropoulos

notes-
i had planned to write this in the near future but i've decided i never will write a 13rw fanfic for personal reasons. so i'm giving this very-planned baby for adoption

i have nothing more to say about this, as the description(which you don't have to use because it's shite) pretty much says everything, so i'll give you some more of my plans(not really plans just additional characters and possible epigraphs)

when doing the cast, i planned on making my cast with each character's little description.
EXAMPLE:

MARIE AVGEROPOULOS AS VIVIENNE EATON
( the juliet )

i had another character which you don't necessarily have to use, though. her name was nina wayne ( the faithful narrator ) and she's portrayed by alessia cara. again, you don't have to use her but i lowkey adore her. she's supposed to be vivienne's best and only friend.

as this story is practically based off a shakespearean play, for the epigraph(if you have one) is a shakespear quote which is somewhat relevant to the storyline

anyway, that's it really3