Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Meeting Danielle

‘And later this week we should be expecting a huge storm----”

Jen turned off the T.V and sigh it was almost time to go to the bus stop. She got up from the couch and went to get lunch box from the kitchen. She found her mom waiting for her in the kitchen with her lunch box.

“Mom, is it ok if I hang out with Maria after school today?” Jen asked.

“Of course honey, but you must be back before dinner” her mom replied.

“Thanks, bye mom,” she said as she took her lunch box from her mom.

“See you later Jennifer,” her mom said. She was the only one who still called her by her full name since she refuse to call her by her nickname.

The day at school went by in a breeze and after school they met Jake at the front of the school.

“So Jake how do you like this town?” Maria asked.

Jake shrugged and said “It’s really different from where I lived before and much smaller”.

“Well where did you live before?” Jen asked.

Jake hesitated and said “We are here, come on lets go inside.”

They walked up the stairs and went inside. It wasn’t very fancy; everywhere was painted green just like the outside with two black sofas, a flat screen T.V, a glass table in the middle and a green patterned carpet.

“I’m home,” Jake yelled

A light skin woman wearing a black suit and pants with her hair in a tight bun emerged from another door.

“Well. Well this must be the famous Jennifer Shorts and Mariana Hamilton. It is very nice meeting you at last” said the woman in a British Accent

Jen smiled and said “Hi, I’m Jen and---”.

Wait how did this woman know her and Maria’s real name? They never told anyone about it. And what does she mean at last?

The woman continued “First let me introduce myself as Agent D also known as Danielle. I’ve been watching you two for a while and seriously don’t know how you two little girls can save the world when our best trained agents can’t!”