Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Let’s go save the world

“Not so fast, my dears" Danielle said in a fiercer voice.

“You are joking right?" Maria asked with a shaky voice.

“I do not 'joke around' as you teenagers say these days" Danielle said in a mocking tone.

“When I say something I mean business, especially when it comes to saving the world. Now let me finish, in order for us to get those two things from George Washington. We have to travel back in time, I know it sounds impossible but our train scientist has found a way to make it possible." Danielle said with a proud voice.

Maria and Jen who were now confused, scared and miserable said nothing.

“Anyway" Danielle continued “You girls must travel back in time, find George Washington. Make friends with him and get the ring and lessons".

“What about if we don't want to do it" Jen asked stubbornly.

“You have no choice, if you don't go, then The Boss will execute all of us and the whole world will be destroyed" Danielle said.

“Well, what about if we go and don't succeed?" Maria asked

“The same thing will happen" Danielle said impatiently.

"What have we gotten ourselves into?" Maria mumbled silently to Jen.

"But we know nothing about what we are doing" Jen complained.

“All you guys have to do is find George Washington, become friends with him, get the ring and lesson and save the world! It can't get any easier!" Danielle exclaimed.

“Yeah just go back in time, find George Washington and get a ring and lesson to save the world. No pressure!" Jen said sarcastically.

Suddenly they heard a huge knock on the door.

“What was that?" Jen asked.

Danielle gasped, “The Boss is here".

"What?!" Jen and Maria said together.