Trial

My name is Misty Carson I have dark brown hair and the same electic blue eyes as my bestfriend Ky Vahn has. Ky has black hair and my blue eyes of course. I'm what you would call a dark angel, but I'm not evil. Ky is a werewolf. I have a wicked motorcycle while Ky has a blue porsche.

"Igot the moves like jagger,"Isang.

"SHUT UP!"Ky screamed.

"Why?"

"I need to consentrate!"

"So I waited."

"SHUT UP!"

"Ort else what?"I teased.

"I'll throw you out of the car!"

"Not good enough."

"THEN I'LL ASSASINATE YOU RIGHT HEAR!!!"She screamed.

"Whatever."

"Good."

We were on our way to Grace Brady's party.We are assigned to kill Fred Day. Lyle was in the back and said,"Hey vladies you don't needf t6o fight over me."

"Ohg please like we would honestly fight over you,"I said even though he was our guys favorite man.

"Like you could ever get me to fall for you,"Ky said.

"So do you even have a plan?"He asked. Lyle poor, nieve Lyle.

"No we're gonna wing it!"Ky said being snarky.

"So then whats the plan?"

"PLan A we slip pioson in his drink then get out,"I said.

"Plan B we shoot him!"Ky exclaimed.

"Wow thats it, I thought we were supposed to go to other places too."

"Can you shut up , Lyle!"Ky exclaimed. I thought she was gonna shoot him right then and there,but he kept quiet.

"So what do we get to eat?"LYle was getting on my nervesso I opened the glove compartment and got some duct tape. I was sure he would be Quiet the rest oif the time.