Chapter two

We went ahead and rang the doorbell; the doors opened. As we walked in the elevator doors open.(My brother is extremely rich) Steve my older brother walked out.

"Yo what up ,Steve!?" I said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked annoyed.

"Well that's a nice way to treat your guests." Ky said sarcastically.

"We need your help." I stated.

"What more could you possibly need? I already modified your motorcycle and Ky's car."

"We need a bunch of weapons,"I said.

"Very well...."

We followed him to the elevator. Inside it had red satin and a mirror at the back. He pushed a button and the elevator went down. It opened up to his lab. Well he had numerus labs. Being a scientist and inventor gave him tons of stuff to do. As we walked in the machines were beeping and sputtering. Ky of course was venturing around looking at the chemical reactors. Steve brought us up to a giant safe and opened it with a few clicks and a few key words. Inside was the most beautiful thing in the world. Weapons. Guns, swords, bows, arrows, and pretty much every weapon known to mankind and more.

Ky ran inside and I swore she teared up. She bent down and grabbed a sword type thing. The metal was black. It was smaller than a sword but not quite a dagger. "That,"said Steve" is a Nesari."

"its beautiful...."

"Thanks. Take it." Well she didn't need to be told twice. She sheathed it and somehow attached it to her side. I ran up to a sniper rifle and picked it up.

"Sniper rifle modified it myself silencer scope and all."

"Sweet!" Then we picked up enough for everyone (except Vienna we really don't want to know what would happen if she even held a weapon). We brought them upstairs to find everyone just getting out of the car. witch immediately made Ky crack up. By then it was getting dark so I asked Steve if we could stay the night.

"Sure, but one of you is making me breakfast." that made Ky squeal(If she loved anything more that making food and weapons She wouldn't live).

We unloaded out stuff for the night. Girls got one room guys got the other. Vienna and Star were having a fight over a bed.

"What the heck! I should get it" Vienna yelled.

"I'm the one who has back problems!" Star replied.

"I need my beauty sleep!"

"Ya and I need that bed!" Plonk. Ky landed on the bed.

"None yeas getting this bed." Ky said.

Well you get it Ky got the bed we all slept pretty well.

***

In the morning Ky made about fifty chocolate chip pancakes, three ponds of her famous cheesy bacon, three dozen biscuits, and two dozen eggs. "I don't like pancakes." said Robert.

"Too bad!" said Ky as she slapped him. After breakfast(which was amazing) we packed our stuff and hit the road.

"So long ,sis!" I heard Steve yell he sounded relieved. Before we left Ky and I decided to race to Michigan while making a few stops one in Nebraska and one in Wisconsin.

We were off! I drug Robert again as he screamed his head off. The guys in the mustang were arguing. "Why do they have to drive so fast!"

"Maby its because we have to save the world,John!" said sosuke( even though Ky's not Japanese her Uncle married a Japanese lady who was obsessed with Naruto)

"But I feel sick."

"Suck it up and be a man!"

"Would you guys shut up! I'm trying to see where Ky's going."

"Poor Robert, Misty is a really good driver butis really starting to scare me." LYle said.

Mean while the girls in the porsche.

"Stop screaming Vienna! Its better now."

"TTHHHAAATTT"SS CCAAUUSEE YOOWRR UUSSSETTT TOOWWW IIITTT!"

"I think that's a record for the longest time screaming."

I'm hungry, Ky" said Star.

"You'll just have to wait till we et to Nebraska!"

"Fine!"

***

OOOOOO YAYA!! can't figure out witch celebs to play each person..... vote comment and all that junk!