Shadow x Reader

Thing to look out for...
Y/N: Your name
T/A: Type of animal
~Y/N's POV-
I stared out the window... wondering why i am still alive... you may be asking 'Why are you wondering that!?!?' Well.. a few years ago I was in the park with my dad.... we were playing catch.... there was a runaway car... the ball landed in the street... and... my dad went to go get it.. but he didn't see the car coming and......... I saw my dad die.... right before my very eyes..... my mom hates me.... she said it should've been me..... and she was right... tears fell from my eyes just thinking about it... I get beated every night from my mom....... but today is a different day... it's my first day of school... I don't want to go either.. but whatever... so I went downstairs and got my breakfast... which is a piece of bread... that's all I ever get for food... "Good morning my horrible child..." "....." I didn't say anything... I just ate my bread and went to school.... but when I was walking to school I bumped into this black hedgehog with red streaks in his spikes.... "Watch where your going next time...." "......" I looked up at him..... he was kinda tall.... I blushed pink when I looked at him closely... "What? Never seen a hedgehog before?" "Um....." he looked like my dad... I cried just thinking about him.... "Huh? Are... you ok?" "I........." I cried more "I have to go.... but before I do... um... what's your name?" "Shadow... Shadow The Hedgehog..." "O...ok...bye Shadow..." then I ran to school... I thought I felt something fall out of my backpack but I thought it was just the wind...
~Shadow's POV~
"O...ok...bye Shadow..." and then the strange girl ran to school.... she was kinda.... cute...... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SHADOW!?!?!?!?!!?????? But when she ran something fell out of her backpack.... I ran to see what it was.... it was a picture of her and some guy.... he looked like her dad.. or someone.... I am gonna give it back to her when I see her again.. but for now I better get to class...
~Y/N's POV~
When I got to school I found my locker but next to my locker I saw a white bat with a bunch of makeup on... she looked like a- "What are YOU lookin at?" "Hmpf..." "You remind me of someone.... but they are way better then you cause they are HOT!!!" "Whatever..." (Btw in this Rouge is super mean cuz) "Don't you sass me!!" "You can't tell me what to and I don't care if I sass you...." "You little!!!" "Hmpf.." then I smirk and walk away "YOU STUPID LITTLE T/A!!!!!!!!" I kept walking and I looked behind me and I saw Shadow talking to her.. I was kinda jealous..... did I mention he's kinda cute? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!!? YOU HARDLY EVEN KNOW HIM!!!! True....but still he is cute.. HSDFVGUJKDWEFCWREFTIUOWEFCHGJKRRWCEFGJKWWXEF  Ugh... anyway he looked behind him and saw me staring, I panicked and quickly looked at this blue hedgehog... I glared at Shadow for a quick second.... he stopped talking to that bat and came over to me.. "Umm... why were you staring at me?" CRAP!!! "I wasn't......" "Yes you were....." "N..no I wasn't!!" I blushed red and he noticed "Why are you blushing?" I blushed a darker red "Ummm.... a..anyway.. this fell out your backpack earlier..." then he handed me a picture of my dad and me... "Shadow!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!" Then I hugged him kinda hard.. I looked up and him and he was blushing a dark red "You ok?" I asked "............" then I stopped hugging him and he was still blushing "Y....y...you're welcome..." and then that bat walked over to me and Shadow "Umm excuse me?!? Why did you just hug my boyfriend?!?" "First of all that's none of your business and second of all WHAT!??!??" "Rouge!! I told you to stop calling me your boyfriend!" "Why though? We all know you secretly like me..~" I growled,and of course Shadow noticed "Hm? What's your problem?" "Nothing...." "RING RING RINGGGG!!!!" "Well that was the bell... cya later Shadow!~" and then she winked at Shadow and sashayed away... I don't know her that well but I hate her already! "Um... sorry about her... anyway I didn't get your name..." "Oh..  it's Y/N" "That's a pretty name...." "EK!" I blushed a REALLY dark red.
                                                                                             ~Shadow's POV~
"EK!" She squealed and blushed 10x the red I was blushing.. "You know you're cute when you blush..." and then she blushed even redder if that was possible... "S....Shadow?" WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH HER??!!!!??  Ummm... I like her? I felt her pain when she bumped into me... I reminded her of someone... someone important to her..... and she reminded someone important to me..... Maria.... ohhhh... ok then just kiss her already I blushed red of the thought of that... "Shadow? SHADOW!!!" "Huh!!??!" "We're go gonna be late for class cmon!!" "O..ok..."
                                                        <~Time skip brought to you by Kitty_Quack_77 (btw this is after school)~>
                                                                                         ~Y/N's POV~
While Shadow was walking me home he was acting extra strange.... me and him were practically best friends.. I told him everything... even about me and my dad and how my mom said 'It should've been me' and how I get beat everyday... he said he could come live with me and I agreed to live with him and his friends... he even told me about this human named Maria and how they were best friends but she died sadly... but at one point he stopped walking and I stopped walking too... "Shadow? Are you ok?" "No..." "What's wrong?" "I have something on my mind.....and....I can't stop thinking about it..." Huh? It can't be about Maria.. this must be big... "You can tell me Shadow.... you know I'll listen!" "Actually... Y/N... I know I basically just met you but....I....REALLY like you...." "Oh! I like you too Shadow!" I can't believe he likes me! As a sister I think... "No.. not like that... I mean LIKE LIKE... like a girlfriend...." "S....Shadow!??!" Then he looked at me and pulled me close to him... "Shadow......I... like you too..." then i kissed him and he kissed back.... (HELP ME I AM SO HOT OMG HELPPPPPPPPPP) eventually we were both blushing like a tomato but 100 shades darker (😂) "Cmon let's get to your house and you can pack so you can come to my house.. and I'll come with you..." "Thanks Shadow....and also..." "Wait... before you say that.......w.......will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" Then I kissed him and he kissed back and then we stopped.... "Cmon let's hurry.." "Ok...." then we quickly ran to my house so I could pack.... I knocked on the door and my mom came... "What do YOU want?" "Excuse me you don't talk to my girlfriend like that... hmpf" "And WHO are you?!?" "Umm do you have a brain? I just said she's my girlfriend so who would that make me?" "Get out of my sight....." and then she slammed the door in our faces "HAHAHAHA!!!!" We were laughing so hard "We can just buy some clothes from the mall tomorrow..." "Yea... cmon let's go to your house" "Alright!"  And then we walked to Shadow's house.....
                                                                                       -------------------------------
Hey guys wassup ya hope u liked it so ya next up is Tails!!!!! ❤️