Scourge x Reader (This one is not dirty dont worry)

Things to look out for...
Y/N: Your name
T/A: Type of animal
F/P: Favorite party
F/C: Favorite color
S/F/C: Second favorite color
E/C: Eye color
                                                         ----------------------Your POV------------------
"You are gonna look so cute in this!!" My best friend Amy screamed...you see I am going to a party with Amy, Cream, Rouge, and Fiona, even know I hate Fiona.... don't ask why I hate her I just don't like her ok? So I got dressed in a F/C dress with S/F/C flowers and it looks like this:

 don't ask why I hate her I just don't like her ok? So I got dressed in a F/C dress with S/F/C flowers and it looks like this:

(It looks like that but you can change the colors of the flowers and dress)  I put it on and it was kinda revealing to me... I mean it shows my whole back and.... "Y/N! Cmon we are gonna be late for the party!" "Coming!!!" "We'll hurry up!" "Why should I hurry up if I don't even know what party we are going to???" "Ok fine!! We are going to a F/P!!!" OMG I LOVE THOSE TYPES ARE PARTIES!!!!!! "YAY!!!!!!!!" And then I run out the door, "Wait up Y/N!!!!" And then I kinda slow down and they all catch up. "Well you are excited aren't you? Excited to get beat!" Huh? Get beat? "What????" "Oh... since you don't really have a brain there is a competition on who can sing the best and I am gonna win of course! So don't even try to enter you will just be embarrassed!" "Um excuse me? My brain is bigger than YOUR dot sized brain! And.... I am entering whether you like it or not!" No I wasn't. "Whatever! That's your choice to get embarrassed! Well I'll cya losers later I gotta go meet my.... well he's like a boyfriend to me so... let's just say I am gonna go meet up with my boyfriend! Tootles!!" And then she ran off to her "Boyfriend". She is so annoying sometimes! And if you didn't guess you that's was, it was Fiona! Duh!!! "Boyfriend?" Cream asked with a puzzled look. Everyone but Amy was puzzled too... "Who is this "Boyfriend" of hers anyway???" Rouge asked. Amy sighed and said "I know who it is..." everyone looked at her wide-eyed "Who is it Amy??" Cream asked eagerly "Its this green hedgehog named Scourge... he is a TOTAL pervert, so Y/N, be careful around him... either that or he will just start flirting with you." "Why me??!???!!?" "Umm...you're hot?" "Umm... no I am not!" "Yes you are!" "Prove it!" "Remember when that weird grey fox started flirting with you? And when a fiery hedgehog tried to kiss you? And when-" "Ok ok... fine I'll be careful.." "Great! Cmon guys let's go!!" And then she ran to the party "WAIT UP!!!" We all said.
                                                                         •~•------Time Skip To Party------•~•
When we got to the party some boys IMMEDIATELY started flirting with me.... "Hey cutie can I take you out?" "Dang you lookin fine!" "Will you be my girlfriend??????" I sighed and walked away but of course... they followed me... "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID BOYS!!!!!" I screamed and then they STILL wouldn't leave me alone!! UGH BOYS ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!! "If you won't leave me alone I will punch you in the guys in the face..." and gave them all a death glare and they walked away slowly! YES!! It worked! "Well hello there cutie~" I turned around and saw a green hedgehog with red sunglasses and a black jacket with flames, I have to admit, he looked pretty cute "Are you talking to me?" I asked
"What other cute girl would I be talking to?" "Fiona...." "Wait you know her?" "Yes and I hate her... she said that you're like a boyfriend to her?"  "Umm...well..... I mean..." he blushed a pink and looked down, I was kinda sad that he liked her... who am I kidding.. EVERYONE LIKES FIONA!!! I forgot.. I can get a little flirty myself... so I am gonna play a little game with him "Aww is little Scourge blushing??? Hmm?? I don't even know you that well and you're adorable!" He looked backed up and smirked "Oh really? I didn't get your name and how do you know mine?" "Amy told me cause ya know everyone likes me! And also my name is Y/N" And I winked. I felt my cheeks get a little hot..."You know your blush is cute too ya know." I blushed red "U...um... a...anyway!!!!! The singing competition is gonna start soon...c...cmon!" Well my mission failed to make him blush red, instead he made me blush red. Great!! "Are you gonna enter the singing competition babe?" I swear if he just called me babe.... "What did you just call me....?" I looked at him... my E/C eyes were gone.... they were red..... I gave him a MAJOR death glare... he look terrified (lol u scared bruh? •~•) "I..I..I w..wasn't s...serious..." my eyes turned back to its normal color, Scourge still looked scared so I tried to... well comfort him or something? I hugged him and he hugged back, then he whispered something in my ear "Sorry about that... it's just that... flirting with girls and stuff like that was all my dad ever taught me.." "It's ok..." we stopped hugging and it looked like he was about to ask me something but of course Fiona just HAD to interrupt "Hey Scourge What are doing with her??" "She's my friend... I can't hang out with my friends now?" I blushed a slight pink and Fiona noticed "Why are you blushing?" "N...no reason..." "Ya she's fine!" Then he wraps his arm around my shoulders and I blush red and being the turtle fart that Fiona is she gave me a death glare and she took his arm off my shoulders and put it on her shoulders... WHAT A TURTLE CRACKER!!!! I turned red with anger and my eyes turned red too... "What's wrong? I cant be with my boyfriend?" "We aren't dating but I wouldn't mind..." and then he winks at her and she slaps him... like..... REALLY hard... maybe she's not that bad after all. "OWWW!!!! WHAT THE FISH CRACKERS!!!" I laugh and clap my hands like a drunk seal on steroids (😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I AM SRRY I HAD TO SAY DAT) everyone looks at me like I just killed my mother... and when I stopped I noticed them looking at me and blushed a dark red from embarrassment... "Um..heh....um.... hi?" I said. OMG THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!!! RIGHT NOW I JUST WANT TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND DIE!!!! I was so embarrassed that i went outside on the balcony. But I heard someone else come "Scourge? What are you doing out here....I thought you were with your girlfriend..." "She's not my girlfriend..." "You said you wouldn't mind if you guys started dating...." "I was teasing!!" "Uh huh...." "Why do you care anyway...?" I blushed pink... I has to admit... I liked him... but he would never like me back. Him and Fiona are MADE for each other.... "I....well.....um.....I may have a small crush on you...?" I said... my cheeks were now volcanos... and I Y/N was a happy little fish cracker..... NOT! "Oh really? Well guess what...." he looked at me and I just stared at my heels "What...?" "I like you too...." and then he kissed me and I kissed back..... um....GFENCVNKFRXEVFEXGBJKVFEXG,J. WBJGJFD. W F WWD F JKG BHIEFVWGVFWRDSDNMDDJD J DYDNN NMHSNVMSS,MMVXHC DFJHVD,HJEWNMJWjjdwcehfkvn c dwkjkdthj kxjlgvhjdckqsGhjQxbhx ajdkfjFhjhgbxhghgHGBHGAVKAX HDHKZJAVDZFVA VFGG FGK HVFK QFGKV. KFVFVQJGK,MBHXSFQAZXZAXFVSZQVSZAXVSXAZVGAXGKAVGKAZS "I need a nickname for you..." he said "Why...???" "Cause don't couples make up really cheesy nicknames for each other?" "Yea...but it's not like we are dating... I mean ya we confessed but-" then he kissed me again "Sorry, you were talking too much" "I hate you..." "Love you too." Then he held my hand and we stared at the stars... "Also-" he cut me off "Umm... also w...will you...b..be m..my g..girlfriend?" "
He blushed red... that's the first time he's ever been nervous... "Yes!" I screamed then I kissed him and he kissed back... "I love you..." I said "Love you too..."