Jet x Reader

Things to look out for...
Y/N= Your name
A/T= Animal type
F/N= Friend name
A/N/N= Annoying nick name
And also this is in your head and bold is yelling
****************************
A/N
Sup guys! I know I haven't updated this in awhile but yeee.....I'm a busy person! And my cat is pregnant. She should have them soon idk...anyway sorry if I get Jet's personality wrong, I'm just gonna make him tough but when you get really close to him he turns into a marshmallow. And he's mean. AND HES A PERV. Jk but he's kinda a perv because. K? Mk enjoy.
............................................................................................................
§Y/N POV§
I was walking to school like always with my best friend Wave. Shes been talking about this guy named Jet and saying he's cute and stuff...I don't know him yet but Wave said she would introduce me to him today, I admit...I'm kinda excited! "So...what's Jet like?" I ask Wave "Well....he's kinda mean...but he's super cute!" She blushed pink "Yea yea I get it he's cute...you've been saying that for awhile now. And you know I don't even know what he looks like." I say quite annoyed "O..oh...sorry!" She said "Oh! There he is now!" She said and dragged me over to him "Hey Jet!!!" She yelled at the green hawk, he turned around and looked annoyed "What do you want now?" "Jet! This is Y/N! The girl I've been telling you about...remember?" He took a good look at me and I rose an eyebrow "She has a nice body (send help) I'll say that." I blush red and slap him "I swear...I'm going to kill yo-" Wave interrupted me "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ignore him." She said and covered his mouth and pushed him away "I'm leaving." "I was just kidding, idiot." Jet said. My ears perk up "What did you just call me?" (If your animal doesn't have ears *like a bird* then you just turn around) "I called you an idiot. Can you hear?" He said annoyed. I got all up in his face "Listen lil perv, you don't call me an idiot!" "I can call you whatever I want, A/N/N." My ears perk up and my tail perks up too "Whats wrong? Getting mad?" He said getting really close to my face...and I mean REALLY close...I was blushing...but...IM SUPPOSED TO BE MAD NOT BLUSHING!!! Then I push him but he doesn't fall "That was a weak push...maybe you should try like...THIS." He said and pushed me on the ground, I didn't get hurt that badly at all but I scraped my knee a little... actually that hurt, he looked like he was a little sad though... "S....sorry...." He said and helped me up "I just get a little mad sometimes...I have a temper problem..." "I can see." I said and giggled, he blushed pink "S..shut up!" That just made me laugh more, now I kinda see what Wave meant by cute. *RING RING RING A DING* "That was the bell...uh...cya later A/N/N." He said and smirked "IDIOT!" I yelled and blushed, I sighed and went off to class...and also....speaking of Wave, where is she?! While I was walking to class someone grabbed me and pushed me in the janitor's closet. "Wave?!" "Stay away from him." She said firmly "Why?" "He's mine." My eyes widened "W...what?!" "You heard me." She said and slapped me...really hard. "W...Wave?! What's going on? Why are you being so mean?" I said and slapped her back, but not as hard "I SAID HES MINE! IF YOU CANT SEE THAT THEN YOU ARE A TOTAL IDIOT." She said and grabbed my shirt collar and threw me out of the janitor's closet "Idiot." She said and walked off. There were tears in my eyes but I wiped them off and went to class.
~Time Skip To Lunchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhie ye~
I got some lunch (whatever lunch you want because BREAK THE FORTH WALL that didn't make sense.) and sat down in my usual spot...Wave was usually there with me but...ugh I'm just not gonna talk about her, then Jet came and sat down next to me "Hey Y/N...can I ask you something?" He said "Uh...sure." I said "Has Wave been acting weird?" My ears went down and my tail got droopy "Yea..." "Well...she's been acting weird to me too...she's just acting mean actually..." "Same to me...me and her actually got into a fight..." I said sadly "What?!" He said and stood up "Why do you care?" "Well...both of you are my friends so..." "When did I say we were friends?" I said coldly, he looked at me and sat back down and looked down "Oh....ok..." I didn't mean it like that UGHH....well....maybe we could be friends...I have to apologize "I'm sorry I'm just...still not in a good mood, but we can be friends!" I said and looked at him and smiled warmly, he blushed light red and held out his hand, I raised an eyebrow "Shake on it. Promise to stay friends no matter what." He said with a serious face "Promise." I said and shook his hand, I blushed red a little and looked away "Why are you blushing?" He asked "Um...I'm not used to having male friends..." I said "Oh...it's ok! I'm sorry I was mean to you..." "It's ok." I said and smiled (I at least have to get to 1000 or more words so yea and my neck hurts ;-;) (my brother is playing Fornite and my mom just said "You killed a tree, what did the tree do to you?") he blushed pink then out of nowhere Wave pushed me on the ground "I thought I told you to STAY AWAY FROM HIM." She said and punched me. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Jet said and pushed her, since he couldn't hit a girl "B...but Jet!" She said and got up and hugged him "Get off me." He said and pushed her off "B...but I love you!" His eyes widened and he sighed "I'm sorry but...I don't love you." He said firmly "I don't care. You will learn to love me." She said and forced him to kiss her, I punched her in the stomach then kicked her in the air, followed by me kicking her back on the ground. "Wow.....uh......Y/N..." "Sorry..." I said "It's ok...anyway thanks for saving me from her." He said while laughing, I laughed too "Anyway we gotta get her to the nur-" "MONSTER!" Someone yelled "What is wrong with you?!" I looked around and saw the whole school looking at me and calling me names... "What a freak!" "She's crazy..." "WEIRDO!" "MONSTER! MONSTER! MONSTER! MONSTER!" Someone chanted "MONSTER! MONSTER! MONSTER! MONSTED!" Someone else chanted until the whole school was chanting monster. "MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!!" Everyone said in sync. "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" Jet yelled I was crying "LOOK AT WHAT WAVE WAS DOING! SHES THE REAL MONSTER! WHY WOULD A NORMAL PERSON SAY 'YOU WILL LEARN TO LOVE ME.'?!?" Jet yelled again "NONE OF YOU SHOULD CALL HER A MONSTER!" He kept defending me...why... "Y/N. Don't believe them. Please..." He said and got down to my level and lifted my chin up (you know what's coming boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) jk) I was blushing red "O...ok." I said and he kissed me on the forehead and I was blushing dark red "W..Why did you?!" "Why not." He said and winked at me...BOI IM GONNA AHAHSSIAMAKAKAJAJAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ME.
To be continued because ye
Word count: 1302