Mephiles x Reader

This one may be super short sorry! And also you guys are little kids in this :P
()()()
Things to look out for...
Y/N: Your name
M/N: Mom's name
T/A: Type of animal
(()()()()()())
                                                *Y/N's POV (Point of view)*
Today is the day! (Btw you are 9 and Mephiles is 10) I'm going to school! (Notice the sarcasm) UGHHHHH!!! Why can't I just stay home and watch anime? Eh whatever so I get dressed, eat breakfast and all that stuff "Bye honey! Have a good day at school!" "Yea ok M/N bye..." I said and ran off to school...DANG ITS HUGE!!! I started at it in awe (yes Is knows hows to English very goods) "Hey look! It's a weak, stupid, useless T/A!" Someone yelled out, then I realized they were talking to me  "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE IDIOTS!" A black hedgehog with light blue highlights, and green eyes yelled...h...he was actually kinda cute "Oh look! It's little Mephiles! What are you gonna do about it? Scream?~" the guy said teasingly coming over to Mephiles "Leave her alone! What did she do to you? She's new here and the first thing that happens is her getting bullied? Wow! She's like 'Wow this is such a great school!' sarcasm if you didn't know..." the hedgehog said... and he was right! I don't wanna be at a school where I get bullied on the first day! "So beat it!" Mephiles finished "Why?" The guy said punching him "THATS IT!" I say and I run over to the guy and kick him where the sun doesn't shine ((ー ͜ʖ ͡°)) "Anyone else?" I say smirking "N...no ma'am!" The other guys said scared "So get away from me! I don't want to get your ugliness all over me" I said laughing "YES!" They said and ran off "You ok?" I said running over to the hurt hedgehog "I'm fine..." he said slightly "But your nose is bleeding! Here I'll take you to the nurse!" I said smiling warmly and grab his hand, helping him up, and taking him to the nurse, I thought I saw him blush too... "Hi darling! And.. oh...hi Mephiles...into another fight again I see?" The nurse said looking dirtily at Mephiles "Grrr... so what if he's always in fights? You are supposed to be a caring and NICE nurse and not care about HOW he got hurt, just fix his nose already" I said with my eyes glowing red slightly (you have another form) "I'm the adult! Not you!" She said slightly scared putting her hands on her hips "Ok whatever if you don't heal him then I will..." I said carrying him to the janitor's closet then I put my hands where the wound is and close my eyes and it heals him. "T...thanks." He says blushing a little. I give him a closed eye smile.
}}}}}}}}}}
IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT!

Word count: 509