6 || Saved or Kidnapped?

Previously
Satisfied with the responses I got, I turned off my phone. ______ shouldn't have gone far. 'Be safe'.

_______________

I ran through countless streets until I have ran out of breath. My lungs and cheek hurt. They lied, I knew to never trust strangers. But they were the only ones who showed me such kindness.

I crouched in a alleyway and let my tears fall like rivers. The cold never bothered me anyway. Not that I want to care. Only to get away from there.

"Why is a sweet looking poppet doing  here all alone at night?" A sweet, slightly feminine, male voice rang. I looked up to see someone similar to Arthur.

"Oliver! What's the hold up? You said to get your sh-" then a man with blood red hair came in the picture. He looked like Alfred but red hair and red eyes that was covered by shades. Why is he even wearing them at night and is that a bat?

"Poppet"? Turning my attention from the Alfred look-alike to the Arthur one. I looked down and hugged myself tighter.

"Poppet! You're hurt!" He practically screamed while grabbing my face softly. "Poor, cupcake. Would you mind if we take you to our place and fix you up?"

What's the point of trusting people? They are just gonna abandon me again... I don't care anymore.

I nodded as they led me to their home.

"Oh right, my name is Oliver Kirkland and this Allen Jones!" Supposedly Oliver greeted and gestured to Allen who scoffed.

"Call me Al, doll face." I nodded.

"My name is _______." My kind of wandered off after that.

"Kirkland... Jones... are you both... related to Arthur and Alfred?" I asked cautiously.

'Cause Allen looks like he'll kill someone without a second thought.'

"Something like that. I'm the better version than that burger loving bastard." Oliver laughed and opened the door to the big house.

"We're like their other half or opposites. All of them has a counter part." I don't understand what that means but I don't care.

I walked in to be met with a heavy scent of vanilla and frosting. "Hey, Matt! Meet doll face!" Al yelled as he disappeared into another room.

Another figure emerged from the couch. He sat up and looked at me with tired eyes. "Hi, maple leaf. Name's Matthieu Williams." I nodded. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm _________." He just huffed and continued to watch a turned on T.V.

He resembles Mathew except a little more intimidating. I was lost in my thought until something nudged my leg.

I looked down and it was a full grown polar bear. It nuzzled against me as I squatted down. "Hello, what's your name? You're so cute." I fawned over the bear but it seems that it didn't mind.

"You must be special if Kuma isn't biting your head off, maple leaf." I turned to Matthieu then to Kuma. "Animals were my only friends back then. So it's natural connections."

"Poppet. Would you please come here?" I heard Oliver's voice linger so I followed it to the kitchen. Where Allen was eating a veggie burger and Oliver was baking.

"Would you please add frosting to these cupcakes?" I tilted my head. "What are cupcakes?"

Pfttt *cough cough*

Allen started coughing uncontrollably. "You never had a cupcake before, doll face?" I shook my head no. "Have you been living under a rock?"

"Does a basement count?" I asked, cluelessly.

"You need to try one right away!" A colorful baked good was placed on my hands.

The smell was intoxicating, making me drool. "Doll, its tastier than it looks. Except for the special ones..." I wiped the drool, forgetting his last statement and took a big bite out of it.

The frosting melted in my mouth and the bread brushed with flavor. "Delicious!" Oliver smiled brightly.

"Why thank you poppet! Now, I would like an even amount of cupcakes with blue and pink frosting." I nodded and got to work, even if I'm bad at it.

-TIME SKIP-

I sat on a chair watching Oliver bake more heavenly sweets. Then my gaze wondered to a bloody bat that was filled with nails.

"...Al?... Why do you have a bloody bat?" I cautiously asked.

Oliver stopped baking and the atmosphere got heavier. "I... use that to beat up people." He hesitated.

"Poppet, what would you think about killers?" I was thrown back from Olivers question.

"Well... as long as they won't kill me and there are some with sense of rationality then it's ok." Oliver turned to me with a smile.

"Thank you, poppet."

"In other words, you're staying with four murderers now." Allen deadpanned. I didn't know what to feel so I just said "cool."

"What's with all the commotion before? I want my fucking sleep." A man in a ponytail with long hair and plain clothes walked in.

"Francois! Swear jar!" Oliver ran up to him with a big jar full of money. He growled and dropped a few quarters.

"_________, this is Francois Bonnefoy. He's always grumpy so don't think you did something wrong." Oliver went back to cooking while Francois went where Matthieu sat while watching T.V.

For a house filled with killers. They act somewhat like abnormal family. I yawned, realizing how tired I was.

"Tired, poppet?" I nodded and was led to a room with a (f/c) door.

"This can be your room for now." I'm not arguing and the room is perfect.

Without a care I flopped on the bed. Already almost fast asleep I felt a hand on my head. "Sweet dreams, poppet." Then the creak of the door came, leaving silence in its wake.

END

I BROUGHT THE 2Ps BOIII. How you likey?

Comment, vote, follow.