9 || Truth

Previously
__________ smiled "yes, in well aware of that and I'm grateful." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Good night, maple." Then left.

_________________

-__________ POV-

I feel better, he's gone, my new wounds are gone. Better than before.

I happily walked to the kitchen, needing something sweet. Then there comes a running Italian. "Bella! Save-a me!" He hid behind me.

"ITALY!!!!" Ludwig came charging after then stopped after seeing me.

"Hello, Ludwig. Are you looking for Feli? I'm not sure he's Italy but he's Italian." Ludwig blinked several times before straightening up. (Ludwig, you'll never be straight. -_-)

"Ja, Feliciano skipped training." I looked at the shaking Feli and patted his head, not touching the curl.

"Everyone needs a break, it may be possible but no human can train every single day in their life." I can feel Feli tense then relax.

"I also wanted to eat something sweet from the kitchen." He gleamed and dragged me there.

"I'll make you some Gelato!"

-Ludwig's POV-

I watched _________ and Italy walk or ran away into the kitchen. She seems more observant than I thought. I better start a meeting.

Mini Time Skip

"It seems _________ is catching on zat ve are countries." America banged in the table.

"Serious dudes! Let's just tell her we are countries and all is well!"

England smacked him behind the head. "Bloody git, that may be true but how will she react?"

"She would be so impressed to see a 'uman body of the country of love, France." France started to compliment himself in a dream like state.

"Just tell her, aru." China crossed his arms.

"I prefer if we do it as soon as possibre. Or erse it will be like we're hiding and she'rr find out anyway." Japan said.

"Da, sunflower is understanding. It wouldn't matter in the end. She'll be mine and treat everyone as normal friends. ^J^." Russia smiled.

I clutched the bridge of my nose in annoyance. "Jou idiotic countries are mostly no help. Ve should just talk to her now."

"Talk to me? Countries?" __________ and Italy came in with several cones of gelato.

"I- um, jou see."

"Bella, I think-a Germany is trying-a to say is that-a we are-a personified countries." __________ looked from me to Italy.

"Is that why Ludwig called you Italy?" He smiled "Si! I'm the-a North part while-a I have a brother that-a represents the-a South part!"

She nodded and looked at us. "You all are countries, correct?"

We nodded. "That's nice to know. I knew something was wrong after a while of staying with you guys. Since the group is very diverse."

"Yes, love. We are the embodiment of our people. Our whole existence is our people." England explained a little.

"Lovely, as long as the country is fine then you're fine?"

America raised a fist in a childlike manor. "Yeah! My people are heroes that's why I'm a hero!"

___________ finished her gelato as we continued to talk about each country and how they take part on this world.

"It doesn't affect me as an individual and it won't ruin our friendship. Though, I'm going just like the others." Being the dumb American, Alfred asked a rhetorical question.

"What do you mean? We're obviously gonna be best friends for a long time." _________ sighed as most of us face palmed.

"I'm gonna go someday like regular people."

America started to tear up. "Don't go dudette! Who can I play games with!?"

__________ laughed. "You have other people around you. Also, you also have to break laws to get me immortality." She joked.

"Actually, there is a spell in a book I have to gain immortality. We won't force you to but we would like you to stay with us." England placed a finger under his chin.