Battle one shot 1

Requested by KatsukiiAce
Dedicated to KatsukiiAce
Blue Team:
Skaarf
Grumpjaw
Fortress

Red team:
Petal
Ozo
Phinn

Strengths:

Skaarf: It's/his/her fireballs do immense damage. Skaarf's ultimate turns the blast zone into a furnace, incinerating unprotected players. The gloop makes a good way to protect Skaarf from any attempted charge.

Petal: Her minions when exploding do immense damage, as well as able to gain health with Eve of Harvest. She can lay down a trail of seeds to prevent enemy players from getting too close for comfort.

Grumpjaw: A living Tank with living armor, Grumpjaw never fails to do continuous damage to his target. His A allows him to ambush while his Ultimate allows him to relocate targets to much safer areas to attack.

Ozo: A monkey with lifesteal this little guy, like grumpjaw can ambush people be it with his B or his ultimate. With aftershock and broken myth he is a complete menace to laners and Junglers alike.

Fortress: Deadly wolf capable of chasing and harassing enemies with his ultimate. Useful for finding where the enemies are as well.

Phinn: Unstoppable troll who can protect teammates from the worst of damage.

Lane: Skaarf's fireballs are able to strike Petal through her minions, why staying far enough to fight safely. But if Petal can get close enough her munions and Ultimate can do a lot of damage.

Summary: Blue team has Lane advantage at the beginning but late game Petal can win if she can take out the Skaarf quickly.

Jungle: Grumpjaw is able to do immense continuous Weapon Power damage, while Fortress' A gives him lifesteal for his basic attacks. However, we must consider the powerful A of phinn and the powerful B of Ozo, not to mention both Phinn and Ozo are able to stun, whereas only Grumpjaw can eat them and relocate them. Fortress' ultimate can reveal the Red team however, so it's a delicate balance of power. However, Phinn's powerful A and Ozo's A with lifesteal as well as his B with fortified health and powerful crystal damage tips the balance in their favor.

Summary: Blue team has the advantage in Jungle if they ambush but past Level 6 for Ozo and past level 8 for Phinn they can stun the Grumpjaw to deal enough heavy crystal damage to him and win.

Battle scenarios:
Late game: Skaarf aims a fireball at Petal. Petal dodges it with her B, while getting closer to Skaarf to do basic attack to get her munions to attack. Her munions bites and claws at Skaarf, who has no choice but to hit his ultimate. Petal endures the fiery blast by exploding her munions as well as her Aegis. With her Ultimate used and both at low health Skaarf uses her A again in an attempt to hit Petal at close range.

If Part no. 1

If Petal dodges, she lives and wins against the Skaarf. Which she does and lives, but by then both teams have joined up to start the team fight while she detonates the last of her Ultimate to deal damage before dying. With damaged and slow enemies Phinn and Ozo will be able to time their attacks and deal enormous damage to win and Ace.

If Petal doesn't dodge, she uses the last charge of her Ultimate to take Skaarf with her, resulting in the remaining teams having full health. Grumpjaw charges in, before getting stunned by Phinn, while Ozo takes the change to bounce once on grumpjaw, second time on Fortress who jumped into to join the party, landing back on Grumpjaw dealing full crystal damage. Grumpjaw eats Ozo and attempts to charge away with his A and Fortress' War treads. Phinn reaches out with his ultimate and pull them back.

If part no. 2

If Fortress manages to block either the stun or pull with his Crucible, Blue team takes out Ozo, before turning around to deal with Phinn before swooping in to take Kraken and possible victory.

If Fortress doesn't, Phinn manages to stun Grumpjaw, forcing Ozo out. Ozo hits Grumpjaw with his ultimate and jumps with his B to take advantage of the stun. The two Ace and take Kraken and possible victory.

Which team most likely to win:
Red team with Ozo's huge aftershock damage and Phinn's A damage.

Comment more team battles.
Also now please comment what mode( Blitz, BR or standard)