chapter forty

If you enjoy this book,

If you read this book,

If you support this book,

Please go follow wonsucc

He's my brother, and he's been slowly losing followers.

He creates the most AMAZING art I've ever seen, and there's a 90% chance you'd think the same if you checked out his art book. He spends soooo much of his time all dedicated to his art. And once he posts it, nobody really views it. He really does deserve more support after all his hard work. I'm not saying it's your fault you're not supporting him. I'm just hoping you'll pitch in and follow him.

Most people who read this and my zodiacs love kpop, since my profile revolves around kpop. Well, his profile does too.

He has a oneshot book for VIXX, which has been on a hiatus, but it's a really cool book. He's a great writer who deserves some attention by now.

He also has an mb/s or so called a Randomness book, which he spends a lot of time on in hope for people's enjoyment. The stuff he writes in there is either really funny, true, awesome, or sad. He is probably the best ranter I've met, to be honest. He makes GREAT points about overrated and underrated groups, and fandom fueds.

He is an extreme, ultimate VIXX stan! And hey, VIXX is just as cool as any other popular kpop group. VIXX deserves more attention too! But, I think you should check out his profile, and his books. If you're not in the mood to read his books, at least give him a follow. Please. He deserves more.

❤️ wonsucc ❤️

-------

i wanted to blink and within milliseconds, hoseok would be gone. please tell me this is a fucking dream. i knew jimin and hoseok were friends, because jimin has told me previously. but i was always just hoping they weren't gonna hang out a lot or become best friends.

because then jimin might start acting like hoseok and harass people, specially seokjin. jimin still doesn't like seokjin since he was jealous of our kiss.

"im gonna go to the bathroom." hoseok announced awkwardly, heading into another room.

i glanced at him on his way out. apparently, my face was noticeably beet red.

"what's that all about?" jimin asked confusingly.

"well, uh..you know that im not a big fan of hoseok right?" i asked quietly.

"what? no, what do you mean?"

"he bullies seokjin."

jimin was silent because he didn't care much for seokjin anymore. "and he sometimes bullies me, too." i added. jimin's eyes got wide.

"he bullies you..!? what does he say??"

"mostly just makes fun of my sexuality and swears at me a lot. he does the same to seokjin, but to the point where he's suicidal."

"oh." jimin mumbled, pacing back and forth.

"well, this is the first time you've came over. as my boyfriend, i want it to be casual, but special." jimin started as we sat down on the couch. "if hoseok makes you uptight or uncomfortable to have here, then i can send him home."

"well, you don't have -"

"yeah. i don't have to. i need to. for your comfort and happiness." jimin said with a smile, resting his hand on mine for a glorious 5 seconds.

we broke apart and he walked into the other room to see hoseok walking out of the bathroom. i could see the two of them talking and then hoseok making a disgusted look.

"if your mom is gonna be home soon, why doesn't jungkook have to go home too?" hoseok yelled.

"he does. but his mom can't pick him up for another 10 minutes." jimin lied as they started walking into this room.

"didn't he walk here though...?" hoseok asked skeptically.

"yeah, but he can't walk back. his legs are too sore to go uphill to his house now." i almost laughed at jimin's random ass lies.

jimin lead hoseok to the door and closed it after he left. jimin looked over at me and bursted out laughing. i did the same. we then sat on the couch for hours playing video games and chatting. it was casual and fun. i liked it a lot.

Q AND A

If any of you readers have a question, confusion or curiosity about the book, please comment them here --->

I will be answering your questions at the ends of the next chapters. (I won't answer any questions that will give spoilers.) thanks!