Definition of Radical Pacifism

The basic idea behind Radical Pacifism is to place the wellbeing of others before the wellbeing of oneself.

In the most basic form, this involves helping people, not hurting others feelings, standing up to bullies etcetera.

In the most extreme level, this involves an absolute refusal to injure another person, even in self defence. It involves a moral requirement to involve oneself in fights on behalf of the victim in order to remove them from danger; and a requirement to always sacrifice one's life for another's.

Taking Radical Pacifism to the furthest extreme is by no means necessary, but I believe that it is the right thing for me personally to do.

Radical Pacifism is not about being a hero. Radical Pacifism is not about recognition or accolade of any type. Radical Pacifism is about protecting humanity, regardless of the cost.

Example: If you have a choice between allowing a hundred people to die and your own death, you choose your own death, correct? The hundred lives are clearly more valuable.

What about ten lives? The logic still holds. Ten lives are more important than one.

What about one life? Radical Pacifists believe you should still sacrifice your own life. The one who has the choice must always choose to save the other. To do anything else would be monstrous.

This is the foundation of our beliefs. It was created for people. It is, and has only ever been, about people.