the Noctes

Nocte motto: stellae tenebris sunt, stars shine only in the dark. The Noctes are dedicated to being the stars, guiding those who need help. Each one is individually unimportant and unrecognized, but together we can change the world.

The Noctes are a sub group of Radical Pacifism. Their goal is to change the world, one person at a time. They help people in need, fund charitable organizations, and recruit to Radical Pacifism and the Nocte movement.

There are five main types of Nocte member:

External Members: External members (EMs) support the Nocte group whilst living a normal life. They have access to facilities and support, and spend free time aiding the movement. Estimated numbers of members are in the tens of thousands globally.

Live-in Members: Live-in Members stay full time in the Nocte facilities. They perform roles such as maintenance, engineering, hydroponics and scientific research. LiMs are responsible for the upkeep and internal funding of the movement.

Agents: Nocte agents gather intelligence, use non-violent methods of protection and security, and protect the population from general threats. Many nA agents are in the police force. They do not use violence and are never part of the armed forces.

The exception to this are the notorious dark Agents (dAs), also referred to as Dragon agents. They are responsible for the most dangerous tasks and can often be found in deep cover and difficult situations. Very few dAs live past twenty-five.

Administration: Administrators run the Nocte movement, assign roles to live-ins and wards, and co-ordinate agents and members globally. Some administrators work in almost every global government.

Wards: Ward Members (WMs) are not technically members. Some of them are ex-criminals detained by the Noctes and never allowed to leave the facility. Many are people with a dark or troubled past looking for a second chance.
The Noctes take in and protect them, giving them an internal job and opportunities to learn life skills. Some wards leave, but many choose to stay on as wards or even become full members.

The Nocte movement is dedicated to helping individuals and protecting anyone possible. If you are interested in joining, I'm always here to talk.