·2·

cole guided me to his car and politely opened the passenger door for me, I sat down.

"I've sure missed this car, you know" I spoke.
"And I've missed you in it" cole replied, opening his car down and sitting to the side of me.
"how's everything going here? in LA" I asked .
"nothing much" he replied "although, Camila and Kj are now a thing"
I smiled in shock. Since the beginning of filming riverdale when I saw them laughing together on set I knew there was something romantic going on between them, I thought they'd be perfect together.

"hey, can we go see them soon? I miss them!" I exclaimed. Cole kept silent.

cole's pov,,

I stood there waiting in a crowded room full of people. strong smells of perfume from duty free filled my nose and made me feel faint. I saw a mass of people coming through the nothing to declare corridor, and within the mass was Lili. she ran up to me through the crowds and jumped into my arms. I hadn't seen her in half a year and it was the best feeling to hug her once again. We held hands and walked through the big glass doors of the airport and I guided her to my car and opened the door for her. Once we were sat down we caught up and chatted about this, that and everything.

"I sure do miss Cami and KJ, you know" she jeered. "you think we could see them seem soon?" she added.

"sure, well, why not" I replied, hiding the fact that we have all rented out a luxurious house together. Lili smiled at me, I grinned back.

"so, been cracking onto any other guys whilst you've been anyway?" I joked, a smirk upon my face.

"you really think I would?" lili replied, laughing and tilting her head sideways.

Checkout my new sprousehart fanfic 'truly yours'!!