3,,

lili's pov,,

we had just arrived at cole's house and it was nothing like I imagined. flowers and palm trees surrounded the house and the garden was incredibly massive. As we walked up the path to the door, I stared around in awe. we walked into the house and my jaw dropped. the floor was pure, white marble and huge glass windows filled up the walls. In the centre of the room was a chandelier dangling from the high ceiling, sun rays shone through each and every block of glass, making rainbow rays cover the walls.

"so... you like it?" cole asked. I nodded my head, still in awe.
"there's something else I need to tell you, cam-" his sentence was cut off, Camila and Kj walked to us from the kitchen holding hands.
"LILI!" Camila squealed, pulling me into a hug.
"hey!" I replied, hugging both Kj and Cami.
"as I was saying" cole anxiously muttered. "we all live together now"
"oh my god" I exclaimed, a smile rose upon my face. We all entered the sitting room and lounged on the wide couches.   We decided to watch the recent episode of pll as it's all our favourite. midway through the ep cami and I fell asleep with my head leaning on Cole's arm and Cami's head leaning on Kj's.

Cole's pov,,

lili had fell asleep with her head leaned against my shoulder, I didn't mind that much, she's a cute sleeper. The same happened with Cami, she fell asleep on Kj's shoulder.

"should we take them upstairs? it's getting late" Kj whispered. By now it was 9pm, we all had circles under our eyes and were prompting for sleep. I picked lili up, cradling her like baby. Once I got upstairs I layer her down in bed and tucked her under the covers.

"goodnight, I love you" I whispered, kissing her on the forehead.

Checkout my new sprousehart fanfic 'yours truly'!!