5,,

lili's pov

I pulled myself away and looked across the beach. Kj looked offended. I heard footsteps coming towards me, then suddenly my eyes were covered with someone's hands.

"guess who" cole said, pecking me on the forehead. I giggled and snuggled into his arms. Camila also came with Cole, and hugged Kj tightly. We all sat and chatted calmly on the blissful, silky sand until the sun had gone down and the colours had disappeared from the sky. We slowly strolled up the beach and onto the sidewalk. As we were walking along the sidewalk, we saw a man with a bouquet of tulips. Selling them for 2 dollars each. The tulips were the colours of the sunset, pinks, oranges, reds and yellows.

the mysterious man muttered "2 dollars each" in a pure Dutch accent. Kj and Cole winked at each other and both gave the Dutch tulip man 2 dollars,

"for you, m'lady" Cole announced, handing me a perfect  pink and red ombré tulip.in sync, Kj handed Cami a gorgeous grunge yellow tulip. The Dutch tulip man seemed slightly suspicious, but not in a way I could think of. As we all skipped off into the moonlight, the Dutch tulip man slowly lagged behind, making me more and more curious.

"why is he following us?" I whispered to cami as we turned a corner, the man still following us.

"that's exactly what I thought" she replied.

"what are you guys whispering about?" Cole asked with a cocktail stick hanging out of his mouth.

"uh why's the Dutch tulip man following us?" Cami muttered, taking in big breaths of air from walking too fast. Once we had walked into the parking lot we split off into two cars, Cole and Kj in Cole's car, and Cami and I in Cami's car. We drove off one car behind another through dark streets and city's.

"Is he still following us?" cami mentioned.

"from the looks of it, yes" I replied hesitatingly.

"fuck sake" she said. Constantly looking out of the car window and into the rear view mirror.

"you need to calm down, he's probably just walking home or something" I wondered. It felt like an extremely long ride home, as we drove past yards full of flowers and kids playing in their gardens.
Once we had arrived, it was 10pm and we were all exhausted. It was just the end of another mysterious day.