Chapter 8

Laney's P.O.V

I was laying on groj couch. Corey invited the Kin and Kon over too. Core was making popcorn. The smell of butter filled my nostroles. I sat up and saw Core. I smiled. "When the guys coming?" I asked

"Should be here quick. What movie do you wanna watch?" He asked

"Hmm.... how bout The Outsiders?" I asked

"Okay I'll put it in." He said. He went to the dvd player put the movie in, then click play. Right then I saw Kin and Kon come in the groj.

"Hey Laney!" The both smiled

"Hi." I waved

"What movie we gonna watch?" Kon asked

"The Outsiders." I smiled. I felt in a way I could relate to this movie.

"Cool." Kon said sitting on the ground next to Kin.

"Come on Core hurry up the movie is starting." I yelled to him. There was no answer. I turned around. No one was there. I shrugged. I turned and Core's lips met mine. The tasted like popcorn. Yum. I smiled.

"You taste like popcorn." I smiled

"I know." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes. The movie started. I loved this movie.

★★★★★

Me and Core were the only ones up. We were at the part were Johnny dies. I started to cry. I cry at this part all the time. I felt arms wrap around me. "You okay?" Core asked

"Yeah I always cry at this part." I stated

"Well stop crying." He said hugging me tighter

"No." I said

"Yes!" He screamed almost

"Shh their sleeping." I said

"Okay and?" He said

"You need to shut up." I said

"Make me." He said

"Fine." I said. I kissed his lips. But not for long.

"Aw." He powded

"Sure." I smirked

"I'm serious." He said

"Sure you are. Now shh I'm watching a movie." I said. I went back to watching the movie. Then Corey poked me in the side and I giggled. Then he did it again and giggled again.

"Stop." I said. He did it again. He soon started a tickle fight. We both started tickling each other and laughing. We were now on the ground. We were so loud. Soon I was on top of. We just stared at each other. Soon I heard Kin and Kon up. Then they looked at us.

"Uh did we inturupt something?" Kon asked

"Uh?" Corey said. I looked at him blushing. I got off of him. Still blushing.

"N-no-o." I stuttered rubbing my arm

"You guys were bout to do it." Kin laughed

"N-no-o we were having a tickle fight." Core said

"You two were thinking about it." Kon grinned. I didn't respond. Corey didn't respond either.

"Ooooooo." Kin and kon said

"Shut up!" Corey blushed

"Laney why aren't you talking? Thinking of Corey na-" I didn't let Kin finish

"Shut Up!" I said blushing

"Look you guys. Its up to us when we uh wanna do uh it." Corey said by my side. They just smirked at us.

"Let's just some sleep." I insisted

"Okay just be careful if your share a sleeping bag." Kin said laughing. So instead of ignoring that comment I smacked him in the face. He fell to the ground. I then laughed. I got a sleeping bag and laid in it. I thought to my self. Why does everyone what us to have sex?!?! It will most likely lead me into getting prego. Rather not. I just need sleep. Everyone is just being stupid. Yup that's it. Everybody are idiots. Not Core though. Okay maybe sometimes he's an idiot. But not about this. Uh stop thinking Laney you'll be up all night if you do. Then I thought of bieber. Yup I'm over him after he got arrested. I shut my and somehow I drifted into deep sleep.

Corey's P.O.V

It was morning. My eyes shot open. I blinked a couple of times then got up. I went upstairs and saw my mom. She smiling. "Corey go take a shower." She said pushing me in the bathroom. God what was I ending up doing now. I ended up shower. I finished and got out. I put a towel on my waist down. I shook my shaggy blue hair and went to change. I got in my normal get up and went back to the groj. I saw Lanes. She was in my mom's car. With my mom.

"Come on Corey were gonna be late." My mom yelled from the car. I went to the back and sat by Lanes. She smiled at me.

"Where we going?" I asked

"To the orthadontist, your getting braces." Did my mom really just say that?

"But my teeth are fine." I said. She pulled out of are driveway.

"But not good silly." My mom said

"Are we taking you home?" I whispered to Lanes

"No your mom wants me to go. Don't worry I went home to get ready." She whispered back

"Oh." I have smiled. I didn't want braces?!?! I would look like Trina. Ew. We finally got there. Uh.

"Here let get a pic of your teeth." Laney smiled

"Why?" I asked

"To compare your teeth when there done." She said. I shrugged. I smiled and she got a pic. I guess my teeth weren't that straight. Whatevs. Well here we go. I'm getting braces. Uh.

Me:UPDATE FINALLY! I hope you like this chapters readers. What do you think about Corey getting braces? Well that's all folks.