Chapter 14

~9 months later~

Laney's P.O.V

Corey and I just got done with band practice when my water broke. Holy shit it happening. And Core's in the bathroom.

"COREY IT'S HAPPENING!" I yelled

"FUCK!" He yelled. I just kept breathing hard. I saw Corey's mom come out.

"What the hell is going on?!" Mrs. Riffin asked me

"It's happening." I said.

"What's happening?" She asked. I soon saw Corey come out of the bathroom.

"She's giving fucking birth mom, let's go!" He yelled

"Shit." She said. She grabbed her keys. Me and Core in the back and Mrs. Riffin in the front. We got to the hospital fast. I was soon in the hospital room. This hurt so much.

"Breath Mrs. Riffin. Breath." The doctor told me. I was breathing. It hurt so much. I was holding on to Core's hand. This hurt so fricking much.

"We can do this Lanes." Corey said

"ARE YOU THE ONE PUSHING A WATERMELON OUT OF YOU, NO, NO YOU AINT!" I yelled at him. He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. I started to push more.

"Come on, only three more pushes." The nurse said.

"Errrrrgggg." I pushed. This hurts so fucking much.

"Come on Laney." Corey said. I pushed again.

"One last push Laney and that's it." The nurse said. I pushed again.

"She's out!" The nurse said. Holy shit it's over. I felt Corey kiss my sweaty forehead.

"Corey do you want the honors to cut the cord?" The nurse asked

"I'll do the honors" Corey said. He cut it.

"Now we need to get the water out of you." The doctor said. He pushed my stomach. Soon my stomach was flatish again. I wasn't as skinny anymore. But it was fine. Corey sat in the chair next to me.

"What do you wanna name her?" He asked

"You pick." I said. He smiled.

"Abbey Roe." He said. (Credit to creater of grojbabies on tumblr). I smiled.

"Perfect." I said. I soon saw my baby, Abbey. I smiled. I held her. She was so tiny. And so cute.

"She looks like you, Lanes." Corey said. She was beautiful.

"She's cute and adorable like you." Corey said. I smiled. She was so cute.

~2 weeks later~

Laney's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I had Abbey Roe. I was shopping with Carrie getting clothes for Abbey and her baby Jennifer. Corey and Larry were watching the babies. After the nine months me and Carrie had lots of things in common. We became friends.

"So are you gonna have another baby?" Carrie asked

"Yeah." I said

"Are you hoping for a girl or boy?" She asked

"Boy." I said

"Name?" She asked

"Hm... Jude." I smiled. She smiled.

"I want another girl named Judah." She said.

"Unique." I said.

We finished shopping and got back to the house. I saw Corey outside. Kin, Kon, Larry, and Corey had something behind their backs. Carrie ran out fast and grabbed something behind Core's back. I got out of the car. I walked over to Core.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Read the signs." Corey said. Each sign got flipped.

"Will. You. Marry. Me." I read. Oh my God. I saw Corey get on one knee. He pulled out a diamond ring. I felt myself crying.

"Yes." I said. He put the ring on my finger. He stood up and I started to hug him. This is amazing.

"I love you Core." I said

"I love you more Lanes." He said. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

The End.

Oh my gosh this book is over. I had so much fun writing this book and reading all the wonderful comments. And all the reads are just amazing. So I'm making a new grojband book which I posted and it would mean the world if you read it. I loved writing this book. I think it's the best book I wrote. Making this book helped me get better at writing. Again thanks for reading, commenting, and voting on this book. I love all of you.