19.

Brinley

" Brinley wake up" Kade whispered tugging to pull the covers off of me.

"What do you want" I groaned lifting my head up.

"Have you been on twitter today?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I just woke up do you think I have been on twitter yet?" I rolled my eyes pulling my phone off of the charger.

"Your beef with Alissa is trending on twitter - this is getting really out of hand" he sighed.

I looked down and opened my phone and clicked the twitter icon and scrolled through my feed

@  BrinleyM.Paul you honestly fucking believe anyone is going to side with you over @ Alissaviolet cuz your wrong.

@ BrinleyM.Paul I can't believe I used to call you an inspiration 🙄.

@ BrinleyM.Paul honestly hate you more than I've ever hated anyone.

From: @ Alissaviolet it's funny how I thought someone like my friend could treat me so badly.

From: @ Alissaviolet first your brother and now you 🙄🙄.

I laughed off my feelings and got out of my bed holding the door open for Kade to leave. "Thank you" I smiled whipping a tear from my face as I closed the door.

---

"Good morning guys" I smiled skipping down the stairs.

"How are you?" Erika asked hugging me.

I looked at Chance and Anthony who were looking me not knowing what erika's comment was about. "Great I'm gonna go for a run i will see you guys in a little" I waved at everyone and then took off out of the house.

@ BrinleyM.Paul your a slut who treats people like shit.

I laughed at all of the comments as I continued running before getting to a Starbucks. I ordered a drink and sat drinking my drink. While doing so I looked through the rest of the comments.

From: brother bear 🐻 - don't let the hate get to you sis. By the way I might have accidentally made a diss track on Logan who made a diss track on me and Alissa may or may not be on Logan's diss track to me but they're not releasing the second verse.

To: brother bear 🐻 - wow Jake wow. I don't know why your making such a big deal out of this it's really not a big deal maybe for you but not for me.

From: brother bear 🐻 - why are you not concerned about this?!?

To: brother bear 🐻 - I don't know okay I need to go I have things to do.

From: brother bear 🐻 - like what go running because I see you at Starbucks right now about to break down in tears.

I looked up from my phone and saw Jake across the street looking right back at me. "Thank you come-" the barista said before I walked out of the store and across the street to Jake.

I fell into his arms letting all of my emotions out. Never in a million years did I think I would be caused so much pain in my life from another human being. "Shhhhh it's gonna be okay" he whispered stroking my hair.

----

- Alissa's diss track comes out -

Today is the day Alissa's diss track comes out on Jake. My emotions the past couple of days have been me trying to be strong and push all of my emotions to the side. Also in the past couple of days Jake released a song, made a diss track on Logan causing Logan to fight back in a diss track featuring Alissa. "Good morning vlog I have a photoshoot today in 1 hour I have to get ready for - then some work with Nick - then whatever else happens" I said into my vlog.

--

Photo shoot pictures -

Picture 1: my hair is in a messy bun wearing sun glasses. Wearing a velvet off the shoulder spaghetti strap dress and I am smiling at the floor while adjusting my glasses.

Picture 2: my hair is in a messy bun again. I am wearing a jeans jacket that is not buttoned up exposed my stomach along with black shorts. I am looking down at the ground.

Picture 3: I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt with an open back. I'm sitting in a flower field and running my hand through my hair.

We took a bunch more but of them, those are my favourite. "Nick hurry up we need to-" I yelled walking through the door cutting myself off looking out of the corner of my eye seeing Anthony.

"Hey" I dragged slowly turning around.

"I know what's going on" he came closer to me.

" Anthony please can we talk about this nick and I have to go work" I sighed looking down at my shoes.

"I'll tell you when I get back" I whispered seeing nick walk down the stairs.

---

"So how is the search going for a new manager?" I asked as we approached the rooftop we were using for our meeting.

"Good we have a couple candidates" he said showing me his computer revealing a list of possible managers for me.

" she seems good" I said pointing to a girl.

"Well I will give her a call later today-" he started before I shoved my phone in his face asking him to take a picture for me.

@ BrinleyM

@ BrinleyM.Paul mom I made it to the top... of this rooftop 😂😂.

----

I walked in the front door with Nick and everything was silent. "Wanna bet there're planning something?" I asked holding my hand out for him to shake.

"I'll take you up on that" he laughed shaking my hand.

"Guys anyone home?" I asked walking directly below the balcony in the front room.

I pulled out my vlog camera and held it to my side just in case anything happened. "1...2....3" I heard someone yell before slime fell from the ceiling drenching nothing Nick and I.

" I knew it" I groaned whipping the slime off my face.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Nick yelled as the boys walked down the stairs.

"I don't know" Jake laughed handing me a towel along with nick.

"Ok well I'm gonna go shower when I get back ugh I don't even know" I groaned walking past the boys to my room.

---

I walked down to the living room seeing everyone playing video games in the living room with the slime still on the floor. "I guess no one is going to pick this up" I groaned grabbing a mop and cleaning up the mess.

----

Nineteenth chapter of sequel

Comment and vote

Word count < 1082 >