22.

Brinley

"Guys today is the day - we are going to Vegas- well Tessa, Erika, Martinez, nick and I and then Kade, Chance, Anthony and Jake are coming tomorrow" I bellowed into my vlog.

I walked into my closet and looked upon all of my clothes before picking out my front tie off the shoulder top from urban outfitters paired with my out from under light pink brushed shorts. "Guys were leaving in 3 hours" Erika yelled. "I'm gonna go grab coffee" I yelled walking down the stairs.

"Yeah have fun" Emilio said not taking his eyes off of his phone.

I walked down to coffee and grabbed my drink and began scrolling through my feed.

From: @ Anthonytruj - where's bæ at 👀.

From: @ Anthonytruj - I love you

I laughed and continued drinking my coffee until I was almost finished with it and began my way back to the house. "I'm back" I yelled opening the front door.

"Guys" I asked walking up the stairs.

"You have got to be kidding me" I groaned walking into erikas room seeing all of her stuff for vegas gone.

Phone call with Erika
Erika
Brinley

Forgetting someone?
I'm so sorry I was going to call and tell you but it just happened so fast.
Alright so where are you guys?
We took off the second you called.
Oh my god okay well I guess I will just ride with the boys tomorrow.
I'm really sorry Brinley I got the time wrong.
It's fine I will just ride with the boys and see you tomorrow afternoon I guess.
Love you B
Love you too E

I ended the call with Erika and then texted Kade asking where the boys were so I didn't have to be alone. I ordered an uber to take me to the location because I didn't feel like driving and found myself at a farm. "Hey guys" I laughed approaching the boys.

"Your supposed to be in the bus" Jake said doing a double take after seeing me.

"Yeah I got told the wrong time and while I was out getting coffee they left - so I'm just gonna go with you guys" I smiled

"Alright well were shooting an Ohio fried chicken music video" Jake said.

"well yeah I saw this morning how much longer are you going to be filming for?" I crossed my arms.

"Like another hour probably" he said.

----

"Alright guys so I was supposed to be in Vegas right now but I was given the wrong time so I'm going to chill until tomorrow with the boys and go tomorrow on the jet" I started into the vlog.

"So what are you guys doing for the rest of the day" I asked putting my head on Anthony's shoulder.

"Probably go to the gym and call it a night" Jake yawned.

"Yalls are no fun - I thought it was every day bro Jake - I thought it was all about that grind" I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Okay well what do you want to do then" Chance chimed in.

"Never mind we can just go to the gym and go to bed" I sighed.

Knowing the boys wouldn't want to get into it with me we went to the gym and called it a night.

----

"Guys today is the day - well it was supposed to be yesterday but now today is the day - we're going to Vegas baby" I shouted joyfully in my vlog camera.

I observed my off the shoulder romper in the mirror before grabbing my bags and heading down to meet the boys. "Good morning" I smiled setting my bags down.

"Are you bringing your whole closet?" Jake asked amused looking at my bag.

"Not the whole thing - I just want to be prepared" I laughed putting my hands up in defense.

----

Twenty second chapter of the sequel

Comment and vote

Word count < 673 >

Sorry for the short ish chapter I've been busy the past couple of days and yalls are getting my reads up super fast so thank you Xxx.