20.

Brinley

"Hey guys so after last night I just crashed and went to bed. I have a lot I want to tell you guys some really serious stuff so let me put my tripod down" I set my tripod and my camera down and sat down in the office chair while Nick was behind me doing work.

"Alright so everyone knows about the drama that had been going down their is no denying that but all of the false accusations people have been making needs to stop like honestly. Not just about me but in general. Let me just go into this by saying yes Alissa and I had beef. Yes her and my brother got into a fight and I was pulled into it. My side of the story is I was asking a question if Alissa wants to pull out texts and all of this then hell I might as well to" I opened my phone and went to messages and scrolled all the way down to Alissa and i's conversation.

"I texted her asking 'what's going on?' She then said 'ask your brother 🙄' to which I replied with 'I would but he's not telling me anything' she fires back with ' that's between the two of you' I said 'look I don't know why your being like this, I don't know what Jake did to you that makes you feel like you can take it out on me' I feel as though I was in the right for saying that correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways she then said 'whatever I'm grabbing my stuff and leaving' I replied with 'won't be that hard have fun 😉' which is when the snap stories came out about her being kicked out" I said to the camera.

Nick was now reading the texts from over my shoulder and nodding each line I read through. "Look guys think what you want make up all the stories you want - long story short I didn't do anything wrong which leads me to my next thing I'm sorry - Alissa I am sorry for making you feel like you had to act out to get attention - but the one thing I don't get is 'why drag rice into this?' He has no place in anything that is going on so why drag him in?" I cleared my throat.

"You are a strong powerful young girl that can handle things an her own so why bring a boy like rice into the equation? Like I said I'm sorry do with the information I have provided for you what you will but to be honest I don't see how this is my fault- but alissa I hope you know that you turned my fans away from me because of the things you made up. I just want everyone to keep in mind that photoshop is a thing and a lot of time people use it to their advantage. Alright I'm done with all of this sissy crap now back to the vlog" I said and then ended the recording.

---

"Hi" I smiled walking down the stairs seeing Chance, Anthony, Jake and Kade on their phones.

"Why are you so happy?" Jake asked look curiously at the guys.

"Here" I threw my SIM card on the table which contained the clip I just shot.

Kade plugged it into the camera and they all huddled around laptop to watch as did I. "Wow" was the only reaction I got from the boys.

-----

"Hey the squad is out do you want to go to the movies?" Anthony asked tapping on my door.

" yeah sure" I smiled getting off of my bed.

We got to the theatre and found our seats and began watching the film. "So this is kinda like a date isn't it?" Anthony whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine

" I guess" I teased.

"What are we?" He whispered back.

"Whatever you want us to be" I smiled kissing him on the cheek.

He smiled intertwining our fingers and we proceeded to watch the movie.

-----

Twentieth chapter of the sequel

Comment and vote

Word count < 695 >

Got chapter suggestions comment them here please.