Chapter 7.

Max's P.O.V

"Erin. Come here." I said

"What's uppp Max." She says smiling.

"Sorry I hadn't spoken at lunch." I said feeling embarrassed about it.

"It's alright." She says and laughs.

"Alright class. Today is a free for all. Simply because I want to know your skills. Paint whatever it is you want."

The professor says while walking towards Erin and smiling.

"You must be Erin. It's nice to meet you. I'm Professor David, but everyone here just calls me by my first name." He says smiling at her.

"Well Um David. It's nice to meet you."

She says back at him. Slightly smiling.

He walks towards some of the other students and she starts to paint. While I on the other hand thinks it's funny to poke her constantly and steal her "freaking paint every 10 seconds." As she claims.

"Max! Wth stop! I'm trying to focus here!" She yells at me while she flicks water on me as I try to pretend it's hurting me and shield myself.

"Ahh! It burns soo ba.." I dont finish saying. So she looks over at me.

"Max are you alright? you look like you've seen a ghost or something?"

I'm just starring at her painting kind of examining it.

"Why'd you paint that?" I say after a long while of silence.

"Umm idk. I've kind of had multiple dreams about it, it's nothing really. why is there something wrong?" She ask.

"You've dreamt of it? It's not from any movie or anything?" I reply.

She laugh at my face. "Dude no. I'm serious. It's weird I know but my mom says it's probably because I watch to much twilight. Why?" She ask me.

"On no reason. It just looks so real that's all. It's actually pretty good." I say in a slightly uncertain tone and we remain silent.

Mind linking Michelle and Marie.

'Hey guys. I know it's weird but Erin is over her painting the final battle prophesied in the script of our history. The weird thing about it SHES the one defeating the darkness with a black wolf that's on fire who I'm guessing is her mate.' I say to the both of them.

'See I freaking told you Michelle! There's no way in hell she would know any of this unless she's a wolf.' Marie says.

'I still don't know guys. It could all be a coincidence.' Michelle says.

'Your right Michelle but still I feel something from her. Power maybe idk. But it's freaking my wolf out a little. I know you felt it to at lunch' I say.

'Your right we all did, but we HAVE to be absolutely sure.' He says.

Mind link blocked.

He's right.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.