Chapter 25.

Alex's P.O.V

"This is all so beautiful!" She said excitedly starring out of the window of the jet.

The look on her face did something to my heart that I haven't felt in years. I've never been so happy to see someone else happy in a very long time.

"I'm glad you like it. Though we will not be staying here for long." I said smiling.

"What! But I thought you said this was home?" She said surprised.

"All of Italy is home. Home is where your comfortable. Italy is my home." I said amusingly.

"Well why not? We haven't even landed yet and we already have to leave." She said disappointed.

"We will be staying for a week at the most. I have business to take care of and you may go shopping or explore Venice while I work." I said.

"Oh... You have to work. I understand. I guess I'll just check out everything." She replied, starring out of the window.

I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"Babygirl I'm sorry that I won't be able to spend as much time with you as you'd like." I said sighing.

I don't want to leave her alone. I have been gone longer than expected, I have a lot to catch up on and things that I must attend to.

"It's alright. I understand Alex. I'll just explore and make sure to take pictures for you." She said giving me a slight smile.

"I'll cut it short so that I can spend time with you. I'd rather spend all of my time with you than working." I said smiling.

"No! You've been gone far too long as it is. If you have to work Alex I honestly understand. And don't look at me like that. I'm not upset. Understand." She said looking into my eyes.

"What did I do to deserve you." I said sighing.

"Who else would be able to handle your arrogance, cockiness and idiocy." She said laughing as she wrapped her slender arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.

"You love it though." I said smirking.

She's so beautiful. I'm surprised she hasn't jumped off of me yet. She always has these moments where she's so confident around me and then she goes back to her shy self.

"Only you could make me feel this way." She said smiling at me.

I was about to respond when I felt her hands slide up my stomach to my chest and into my hair.

"Oh really? How am I making you feel right now?" I asked her turning her body to face me on my lap.

"I'd rather show you." She said before forcing her lips into mine.

She ran her finger through my hair as I pulled her body closer to mine. Sliding my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance for which she denied me. I bit on her bottom lip lightly causing her to moan lowly and giving me the opportunity to slide it into her mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, of course I won. I could tell she needed to breathe so I pulled back.

"You drive me crazy." She whispered into my ear catching her breath and unbuttoning the first few buttons of my shirt.

Feeling her breath on my neck caused my body to shiver slightly. I wanted to take her right there.

"Tesoro posso piacere in modi che non avevo mai immaginate." I whispered into her ear causing her body to shiver.

She started to kiss my neck with those soft full lips of hers. If we didn't stop id do something I know she isn't ready for, but I couldn't help myself. I held her arms together with one hand on her wrist behind her back, while my other hand slid up her back to the back of her neck. Trailing kisses up her neck and leaving love bites along the way.