part 1 | meeting

-lauren's p.o.v-
I was currently sitting in the car, while my mom and I drove to the near by Starbucks. Today was a very, very special day. Today I am meeting my internet best friend, Sandra. When we first started talking we never knew that we lived less than an hour away from each other. We decided to meet up before we go to the Why Don't We concert together. Sandra was older then me, and she actually has already met my parents. She came over to my house to surprise me, and I was at dance. So she sat and talked to my parents and they agreed to let her drive me to the concert. We parked in the parking lot and I texted Sandra quickly.

"are you already at Starbucks?" I said, while typing the same thing. She replied yes. I looked around and I saw a girl with a 'Herron' jersey sitting at the tables. She didn't see me because her back was facing me. I jumped out of the car and I shut the door.

"SANDRA?!?" she turned around and jumped out of her seat. We ran up to each other and hugged. We both started crying and laughing. 

"LAUREN OH MY GOD!" Sandra, said pulling away. 

"You are so much prettier in person!" I told her. 

"Same to you!" she replied. "Daniel better fall in love with you!" 

"And Zach better fall in love with you!" I laughed. 

"Hello again Sandra!" I heard my mom say. 

"Hello Mrs. Mendes!" she smiled. 

"Sandra did you have someone record us?" I asked.

"My little sister did!" she told me. We walked into Starbucks and ordered our drinks. My mom was meeting Sandra's mom, and they were hitting it off. I looked over at Sandra and her mouth dropped, her eyes started to water.

"Sandra what's wrong!?" I asked, my heart starting to race.

"They...They cancelled the whole Something Different Tour." she said, her hands shaking while holding her phone.

"WHAT?!" I asked. "Why?"

"The boys..."

~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER
I did a cliff hanger on the first chapter, I know you guys REALLY hate when I do cliff hangers but this just seemed like the appropriate time to do it. I hope you guys are as excited for this book as I am!