part 7 | family

-lauren's p.o.v-

"are you okay Lauren?" Daniel asked, placing his hand on my cheek. I quickly pulled away, and put my hands over my face. I was officially terrified of being near Daniel. What we had to do in that room was the worst thing ever. I was not okay.

"please leave me alone." I whispered. He left my side and the girls and I stayed close. I was super worried about Sandra though. Her and Zach were in there for so long...It sounds completely weird but I needed to know what happened to her.

"we will see you guys in the morning." Zach said, a terrified look on his face. The boys slowly made there way up the stairs and Daniel and I never broke eye contact. The boys finally closed the basement door and we heard it lock.

"Sandra what happened to you?" I immediately blurted out. She looked at just hugged me. 

"Lauren, we honestly need to talk about you. What happened to you." she asked. "you're like my little sister and I need to look out for you."

"that man..he forced me and Daniel to have sex." I whispered. "I--I don't think i'll ever recover from this Sandra."

"holy shit." she said. "sorry for my language." 

"I mean, I never knew that my first time would be with Daniel Seavey....or that it would be forced." I told her.

"this is ridiculous." she said. "Zach and I just made out and then he kicked us out cause apparently we were boring."

"I was so scared Sandra...I just want to go home." I said, tears falling down my face.

"we have to get out of here." Sandra said out loud. She called the girls to come closer to us, even though we couldn't go far because we were chained to the wall. 

"how are we suppose to get out of here?" Felicity asked, tear stains covering her face.

"we will figure something out. are you girls okay?" Sandra asked.

"honestly, no I am not." Kailyn said.

"same. Like why the hell are they doing this? We didn't do anything to deserve this." Skylar spoke.

"look, I know am not the oldest but I feel like I need to take charge as the leader here and get us out of here as soon as possible." Sandra told us. 

"Sandra, we have to do this together." I said. "we are like family now."

"Lauren is right. We have to stick together, we can't turn our backs on each other." Felicity explained.

"guys lets hold hands for a second, I have something to tell you." Sandra said.

"okay, what is it?" Lauren asked.

"no matter what happens, I promise I will get you guys out of here....even if it costs me my own life."

~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER:
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! comment down below and I'll try my best to get back to you! ALSO, don't forget to follow my fan account on ig: @blessinavery COMMENT YOUR FAN ACCOUNT AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU!