part 10 | help me help you

-lauren's p.o.v-

Once the boys caught up to us, they didn't leave our side. When we were walking back to the house, I saw Sandra running towards us and away from Zach.

"Hey guys." she said.

"are you okay? why are you running from Zach?" Jonah asked.

"okay dude why are you being so overprotective of Sandra?" Corbyn spat out.

"because..." he replied.

"we should tell them." Sandra spoke up.

"tell us what?" I asked.

"you aren't dating are you?" Zach asked.

"oh my God no!" they both said. They looked at each other and sighed, Jonah ran over to the bench and back. When he returned he had a folder in his hand.

"Jonah and I--we are brother and sister." Sandra stuttered.

"yeah she said it." Jonah replied.

"wait...what?" I said.

"Yeah, and he didn't know the whole time." Sandra added.

"Wow." Corbyn said.

"You guys must be shocked!" Kailyn spoke.

"no kidding. he just happened to kidnap this girl who just happens to be my sister!" Jack sarcastically said.

"can you not be so sarcastic!" felicity asked.

"chill, I'm sorry!" He spoke.
The boys all dragged us back inside. We all silently walked downstairs and we heard the guy in the mask behind us, causing a shiver to crawl down my spine.

"hurry up." he said. We all ran into the basement and us girls pressed against the wall. The man, slowly walked up to us. The boys slowly backed up to the wall as well.

"What do you want?" Skylar stuttered.

"I want to help you." He spoke.

"What the hell." Daniel said. "You want to help us?"

"Help us with what!? You are torturing us!!" I yelled.

"Please calm down and trust me!" The man said.

"Trust you? I can't even trust the guys and I'm a fan!" Felicity stated.

"you have to trust me. and the guys. we have nothing to do with this." The man said. "help me help you."

"If you want us to trust you, take off your mask." Sandra said.

"alright." He said.
My heart stopped. This man was about to take off his mask. He was about to reveal who he was. Was this really about to happen?

He slowly pulled off his mask and when he looked up...we all gasped. Well I didn't. Me...well I started crying.

the man was .....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
GUYS I JUST CLIFF HANGED IT AGAIN, I know it's been almost 2 months since my last update but....GOOD GOD WAS THIS....meh. haha, who do you think is the mystery masked man?