part 3 | empty room

-lauren's p.o.v-
I opened my eyes and saw nothing but an empty room with a little light. I turned to my left and saw Sandra. Her eyes wide open and her hands and feet tied together. I glanced down and saw my hands and feet were also tied together. 

"Sandra?" I asked. She looked over at me and I could just see the fear in her eyes. 

"Don't be that scared Lauren." she told me. "We will get out of here I promise you."

"Where are we?" I asked. 

"we've been kidnapped. The last thing I remember is you falling over after we were looking for...Jack Avery's contact." she said.

"you think...that Jack Avery kidnapped us?" I asked.

"I don't know. Earlier someone came downstairs and I just pretended that I was still knocked out. I think it was a guy, by the body shape. But he had a mask on so I couldn't see his face." she told me.

"this is crazy." I said. 

"GO DOWN THERE AND SEE IF THEY ARE AWAKE!" we heard someone upstairs yell. I looked and Sandra and she just told me to pretend to be asleep. I closed my eyes and we heard people running down the stairs.

"They are probably terrified." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Well I mean, why wouldn't they be?" the other replied. All of a sudden I heard Sandra sneeze, but I remained still.

"please don't hurt me." she said, then I heard footsteps come closer to us.

"don't worry, I am not going to hurt you." I heard one say, his voice was really close.

"Zach Herron?" I heard Sandra say. "Daniel Seavey?" 

My heart stopped when she said Daniel's name. Was he really in front of me right now? was he apart of all this?

"Yeah, you are probably shocked right now huh?" I heard Zach say.

"Duh, Zach. She obviously knows who we are." Daniel said. It was hard for me to stay still. "How long is your friend going to be out?"

"I don't fucking know!" I heard Sandra yell. 

"whoa, no need to use those words." Zach said.

"I never really say those kind of things, but I mean why the hell are we here." Sandra asked.

"Should I try to wake her up?" Daniel asked. I suddenly felt a cold hand on my calf, causing me to flinch. I opened my eyes, because there was no point in hiding.

"Lauren don't say anything." Sandra told me. "Do not talk to them." 

"Ah, her name is Lauren huh?" Daniel asked, looking at me in the eyes. His eyes were so pretty...but I just can't think he is cute at all right now...I mean he kidnapped me.

"what is your name?" Zach asked Sandra, causing me to look there way.

"Why does it matter." Sandra replied. 

"just answer the question." Daniel said, he turned to face Sandra and I noticed his black eye.

"what happened to you?" I asked him. I know Sandra told me not to say anything...but I had to know. Daniel just put his hand over his left eye. 

"wow...you both have bruises. what the hell?" Sandra said.

"that isn't important...I just need your name...please." Zach asked.

"why is it so important?" I asked him.

"we just need it, please just trust us." Daniel told us.

"trust you?" Sandra asked. "YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED US!" 

"look, I understand...we kidnapped you but if I don't get your name now, we will have to do this the hard way and I don't want him hurting you." Zach said.

"who is he?" I blurted.

"look, Lauren." Daniel said, bending down by my side. "I need you to trust me, we need her name...it's the easiest way."

"easiest way for what?" Sandra asked, a tear falling from her face. Zach went to wipe it away but she flinched away.

"please." Zach said. 

"OH MY GOD!" Sandra yelled. "MY NAME IS SANDRA ARE YOU HAPPY?"

"thank you." Daniel said, standing back up. "Lauren and Sandra." 

"Sandra...." Zach said. "I'm sorry to you both."

"sorry my ass." Sandra said, I elbowed her. 

"Sandra, please remain calm. I am calm because you told me to be. I need you to do the same for me." I asked her.

"we have to go back up now." Daniel said, looking at his phone.

"okay. Now, just so you know....this room is sound proof, screaming will not do anything." Zach told us.

"what happens if we have to pee?" Sandra asked. "or if we get hungry?"

"there are buckets over there, and we will feed you three times a day, and check on you frequently." Daniel said, he stuttered a little. 

"why do you need us?" Sandra asked, her voice cracking. 

"we--we can't say." Zach said, not taking his eyes off the ground.

"you can't say a lot of things can you?" I asked.

"we will be back later to bring you dinner." Daniel said.

~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER:
wow, ya learned a lot in this chapter didn't you? when I get to 10 votes, I will update !!