leaving me ? (gaara love story/naruto fanfic)

~~~ character description ~~~

hi guys hows are you

anyway this is my 1st fanfic so plzs not hates also ill begin this chapter with a description of le main character Nyoko. Nyoko is on the cover and in the media but her hair in the media is supposed to be red like kushina's.

now on to lez story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bold = tailed beast talking

Nyoko= talking to tailed beast/thinking

Nyoko = normal speaking to everyone not thinking

(moi) = authors note

name: Nyoko Namikaze (nyoko means gem/treasure)

family: Naruto (brother), Kushina (mother, deceased), Minato (father, deceased)

age: 13

looks: she has her mothers red hair which is about 4 inchs longer than shoulder length. Nyoko has her fathers sapphire eyes and has her dads skin colour. she is around the same weight as sakura and is smaller than sasuke but taller than sakura.

personality: she has the same calm demenor as her father and always level headed but occasionally she shows the same traits as her mother. she has a terrible anger issue though if you get her mad enough.

likes: ramen and ice cream. she also likes kind and nice people who treat her and naruto equally and respect them. Nyoko also likes her inner demon because he's really funny and easy to wind up.

dislikes: she dislikes those who think they can push her about and people who pick on naruto her little brother. she also hates anyone who thinks she knows nothing about who she is.

hobbies: training, making music and drawing.

dreams: to help naruto become hokage because she believes he can do it and also to punish or get her own back on the village elders for sending away her auntie melody, (who was attack by stronger ninja and passed on), and making her and naruto fend for themselves since forever.

bio: she is narutos older sister born 3 minutes before naruto. Nyoko also knows she has a tailed beast sealed inside her as she has seen the seal and researched it because she's not stupid. naruto unfortunately has no clue about her and himself and she won't tell him because she fears about how he will react about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well i hoped you liked guys because theres more to come but right now im tired and wanna sleep. sorry ima lazy bear. there is also the possibility of slow updates but ill try my hardest to get them up quickly as possible

thanksfor reading kid!!!

maya signing out bye