IM IN TEAM 7. AWWWW COME ON!!!

Nyoko's p.o.v.

A girl sat a top one of the many apartment buildings in kohona, the wind gently blew her fiery red hair along with the breeze. she listened as the birds sang a soft tune. everything was peaceful, at least until ...

"oi Nyoko come on if you sit up there any longer and we'll be late." the red head sighed at her brothers antics, last night had been exhausting. naruto had stolen one of the sacred scrolls after miuzaki told him that learning a jutsu from the scroll would allow him to graduate.

"damn it naruto." she muttered "alright im coming don't get ya knickers in a twist." i yelled back at my brother.

"hey i don't wear knickers i wear pants thank you very much." naruto yelled back. i just chuckled.

"godamn it dosent he ever speak normally agh." Hiroaki decided to speak up for once.

"oh nice to see you again grumpy." i chuckled.

"yeah yeah but you have to agree it gets annoying we don't get any rest from him, living with him and all." Hiroaki said turning round to pout in the corner of his seal. i laughed at his childness. "you call me kid and then act childlessly but pouting in the coner of your seal."  i chuckled.

"hpmh." was the last i heard before coming back into reality. 

*timeskip*

me and naruto skidded round the corner and we both had our eyes directly on the academy we were racing and although i could have used dads kunai to beat naruto that would be unfair. with a tremendous burst of speed i beat naruto throught the academy doors and the class room door. i paid no mind to the others kids in the room unlike naruto everyone knew about the beast sealed inside of me. i was changing my top after running around like we sometimes did for class and people saw the seal. now everyone hated me and had a 'reason' but to be honest as long as i had naruto and Hiroaki i couldn't give a damn about what any of them gits. To be honest if they can't see that im as nice and fun as anyone else then there not worth my time, i mean has anyone even seen or felt me release Hiroaki on anyone or village. no, so i don't get the problem.

"kid i doubt they'll ever understand otherwise i couldn't have put it better myself." the 10 tailed beast growled approvingly at me. 

A sudden cough from iruka brought me out of my mind scape. "Nyoko, naruto care to explain why you both thought it was okay to crash into class instead of walking." iruka scolded. "i don't see why you have a problem with us 'crashing' into class when ino and sakura do it every day wanting to beat each other to class." i replied boardly glaring over in ino and sakura's direction daring them to complain or say anything.

"nice one kid." Hiroaki chided. "w.we..well ... ugh just sit down both of you so we can place you into your teams." iruka stuttered. i walked painfully slowly to the back of the room where i sat a row away from everyone else unless naruto sat with me.

"can't you walk any faster i want to find out if im in sasuke kun's team." ino's snooty voice called out. "NO BECAUSE I WILL WALK AS FAST AS I WANT BECAUSE I AM THE ONE IN CHARGE OF MY BODY AND ME ALONE GOT THAT." i yelled letting some serious killer intent out making everyone even sasuke shrink into their chairs. i know come on all she asked was that you get to your seat quicker, but when your hated by everyone some begin to hate those who hate them. And i really hate them."woah kid i didn't know you had it in ya to yell like that not forgetting that ki, im proud of you kid." Hiro-kun laughed. i chuckled at hiro-kun's comment, tuning iruka out until he announced my name.

team seven : haruno sakura, uzumaki naruto, uchiha sasuke and namikaze Nyoko.

okay so ive got naruto on my team and AWWWWWWW COME THE EVER LOVING RAMEN ON.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey how'd ya like it i tried my best but its my first time writing a story so i hope its good.

a/n : Nyoko dosen't call her teacher sensei unless they earn her respect some how. the only ones she's remotely respectful to are naruto and the hokage.