Welp... I stuck with them!!!

re-cap:

naruto's pov

walking up the stairs after Nyoko poofed off we heard kakashi- sensei and Nyoko talking but then i heard Nyoko and she sounded mad, which made me hurry because she's unpredictable when she's mad. once we made it too the doors i saw Nyoko on the railing and a guilty looking kakashi listening to my deadly sister speak, the last thing i heard her say before jumping off was "i'm going to see the hokage at least HE understands unlike some others." with that she jumped off into the distance.

story start:

still naruto's pov

when my sister didn't respond i whirled on kakashi, seething."what the hell did you say to make her run off datterbayo!" i yelled. nyoko's dangerous when she's mad and i mean it. one time when i went into her room went she was out ...she also killed me by throwing kunai at me them ignored me for the rest of the WEEK! glaring at kakshi i demanded an explanation.

kakashi looked at me before responding "i just said that she should be more polite and try to get along with everyone in the team and she got mad, nothing to worry about naruto." he smiled. he dosen't get it, just as i was about to say something but Nyoko cut me. "unfortunately hokage-sama wouldn't let me swap teams so i stuck with you guys." crap she didn't sound happy. turning to me she said "don't worry naruto i didn't hurt anyone this time, i just spoke to gramps, so calm your self." she sighed while gentely sitting on the ground.

team 7 except naruto pov

she didn't hurt anyone this time!!!!!!!

Nyoko's pov when she left

"damn kakashi thinks he so smart" i muttered while roof jumping to the hokage building. i was going to ask to swap teams or at least be trained separately by him. there was no way that i would go down without a fight as well.

"woah kid, you don't have to get riled up so much. your sensei does have a point. althought having me sealed inside of you makes it impossible to sway your descisions or make you let me free, the seal's so strong it means only you can release me and you alone. the seal was a birth seal. which means that..." the great bird spoke  for once, although it didn't continue.

"well continue then. you can't just say that and not finish." i almost shouted at the bird. "what i means is that if someone tries to unlock me or seal me inside them, they'll have to kill you which ultimately results in me dying and your self."  Hiroaki continued. the way he talked sounded grim, hell even the mood was grim almost as if he didn't want me to die. before i could reply i had arrived at the hokage building. i poofed into the hokage's office with a swirl of the fire belonging to Hiroaki.

the hokage startled looked up, upon seeing me his eyes widened. "Nyoko since when could you poof places." looking him dead in the eye i told him that Hiroaki taught me. the hokage only nodded for he knew that the the beast sealed within me was in some way my only friend. once i told him that he motioned for me to tell him why i was here. so i did explaining what had happened with kakashi. the hokage looked down at me before speaking "unfortunately Nyoko i can't put you in any other team because naruto needs you and not just because of the 9 tails but because you are his only family left."

sighing i muttered a ok before dissapearing in a swirl of fire outside. i'm sure my eyes had held a look of anger and frustration, the only thoughts going through my head were i hate this village and the people who live in it. with the exception of naruto because he's my brother. i would talk to Hiro-kun but right now i need to be alone with my thoughts kinda why i had a chakra barrier up.

after a short run across the building roofs i made it to the roof of the academy and naruto seemed to be giving kakashi a hard time. as much as i wanted to let naruto continue it was fair on naruto to let him worry about me. so i spoke up. "unfortunately hokage-sama wouldn't let me swap teams so i stuck with you guys." i sneered. naruto was still tense probably thinking about how someone always gets hurt when i just suddenly leave. even though this time i didn't hurt anyone. "don't worry naruto i didn't hurt anyone this time, i just spoke to gramps, so calm your self." i sighed sitting down gentely. glaring at kakashi i spoke through gritted teeth

"are we starting this introduction thing or what..."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i hope this makes up for not updating when i said i would but y'know being in year 10 is tough and i had homework so sorry guys but hey it's up and only a day late!

hopefully i won't take too long to update this time guys have fun stay safe and DON'T DO DRUGS!

have a good week :)