flowers chapter 1

Tords pov
I woke up im dead right? Well no i feel dead but im not. Now i think about it i died long ago. I try to stand up but i cant something is pulling me down like rope on my arm and face i cant see well. It hurts everything hurts but i deserve this i remember what i did sadly. My vision is blurry it hurts to breath i feel like in seconds i might die which is the only thing i want now. Through the blurriness i see red and green and more. I feel tears come to my face i slowly let them fall. My vision comes back all can see are three figures walking away in the distance i know who they are im relived there alive. I start to get drowsy and as sleep claims me i look at my arm its intertwined with roses and a smell of blood evades my nostrils i think i will rest for a while.my body becomes heavy as I close my eyes .

After What felt like a life time I woke up.... where am I, im not on the hillside anymore. The surface is to soft to be the hill. Then where am I? What's that sound it's like a beeping noise am I in a hospital. I open my eyes slowly seeing a tiled ceiling I try moving my head but instead I just end up laying there seeing how it hurts to move i try once more and succeed I see two figures which I can only assume are Paul and Patryk I want to say something to let them know I'm awake but no words seem to fall out but something didn't seem right like something was different about me i look around some more until I notice my left arm everything at the time was blurry as hell probably because the doctors drugged me to ease the pain but that doesn't catch me attention it's the fact that the roses are still around my arm wrapped snugged I thought I was hallucinating on the hill because of the blood loss but no there still there real as ever I want to touch them but my arm is connected to the Iv cord so that wasnt a option hopefully I can get Paul or Pat's attention.

Paul's pov

Its been five hours sense we found tord and brought him to the hospital Patryk almost had a heart attack when we found him it was a crazy and just plain out weird thing he was the leader of a dangerous army for God's sake but that's not the thing that set me off if it wasn't for the roses growing out of him when we found him
I heard a knock on the door just as quick as I heard it I saw two males one dressed in green and the other purple. The one in green rushed over he looked scared half to death " oh god..." I felt slip out of my mouth quietly to patryk.

Edds Pov

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him he looked horrible. I hated what he did but I couldn't deny he meant a lot to me, and because of that I had to give him this second chance. I pulled up a chair to his bed side there seemed to be bandages everywhere and the only places there weren't had very slight scars. Except for his left arm it was tightly bounded in rose vines and roses seemed to sprout at the end of each 3rd or 4th leaf "tord. " I felt the words slip out of my mouth and just as quick as I said it I wanted to take it back

Tords pov

I hadn't seen or heard him walk in but I did now, my mouth felt stiff and I couldn't seem to speak so I just didn't try. I turned my head harshly it felt like someone tried to snap my neck as I stare at him. What could I say 'sorry.','its in the past?' none of that was suitable, I knew what I did and how much I had hurt him.so what the hell do I say to that?!

It was silent as edd looked at me crying. I knew what I had wanted when I went back ,and it didn't bother me when I did it, so why did I feel bad now? I felt the tears prick at my eyes as I glanced down I hadn't cried this much in a while and it made me feel weak.

The only thing that Stopped the silence was the bang of the door swinging open. I jumped and I saw tom .

Toms pov

"god damn it commie!! " I grabbed him by his collar an let him go went I saw him hardly resist me . " how the hell did you survive" the man at the bed side had put something up to my head only till I heard it click I knew what it was and let go of him " don't do that, not now at least. He's in bad shape and that's fighting dirty " he said calmly before putting the gun down something about that sentence sparked something inside me" fighting dirty? HE FOUGHT DIRTY HE HURT HIS BEST FRIENDS, HE TRIED TO KILL ME AND EVERYONE EL-" I stopped when I heard a soft fragile voice say "im sorry" everyone stared at him so I knew I wasn't going crazy.

Edds pov

For as long as I could remember I have never heard him say sorry it was surreal and odd I felt my heart ache. " oh Tord..." I mumbled. I had to step out as he laid down and covered his head you could hear the soft sobs escape his mouth