I Fell In Love With A Ghost

Danny's POV

"Oh god this wasn't supposed to happen. Not like this." Danny sobbed, hugging Ellie closer as some fellow ghosts helped lower Y/N's coffin into the ground.

"I know you didn't mean for it to be this way little badger but it is what it is." Vlad said, placing a comforting hand on Danny's shoulder.

"I-I'm SOOOOO sorry Y/N!!" Ulla sobbed into Ember's shoulder.

"Shhh.." Ember hushed her, "I'm sure she knows it wasn't your fault. But we're still going to therapy so you can get better if that makes you feel better." Ulla nodded before breaking down into more tears.

"It seems that those two have made up." Vlad said, gesturing to the two girls as they embraced each other, sharing a small kiss. Danny gave a small smile before walking back inside of his palace with little Ellie in his arms.

"Da-dy?" Ellie questioned, looking up at her sad father.

"I'm so sorry Elizabeth!" Danny said, finally coming to his breaking point. He sobbed as he looked down upon his daughter who looked almost exactly like his princess except with his old human eyes looking back at him. Seeing her father so sad Ellie began to tear up as well and hugged her father back just as tightly. They stayed like this for a long time, comforting each other. Danny shut his eyes, never letting go of his child, only hugging a little bit tighter but still being careful not to hurt her. Suddenly he felt Ellie lift her head and look over his shoulder slightly. Thinking it was probably Vlad or Grace, Danny didn't open his eyes and he continued to hug his little Ellie.

"Mommy?" Ellie said, tilting her head slightly. At this Danny's eyes popped open.

'Y-Y/N?' Danny thought as he turned around slowly.

"I told you... even in death we shall not part." Y/N said, grinning from ear to ear and holding her arms out, inviting both him and their Ellie into a hug.

"Y/N!!" Danny exclaimed, tears now freely flowing down his cheeks as he ran into her embrace, sobbing once more.

"Hey... hey it's okay. I missed you too!" Y/n exclaimed, hugging Danny and Ellie tightly and wiping Danny's tears away.

"I just can't believe it's really you!" Danny gasped, stepping back slightly to see Y/N in her full ghost form.

"Hehe do you like it?" Y/N asked, twirling around so Danny could see her fully.

"You're perfect!" Danny grinned, stepping closer once again and cupping her face with one hand, "Just like you've always been." And with that he pressed his lips to Y/N's. Y/N gladly kissed back, smiling into the kiss.

"I love you so much my princess!" Danny laughed a bit as he pulled his two favorite girls in the world to his side.

"Well are you two ready to start ruling again or what?" Vlad asked, coming out of nowhere and placing Y/N's and Danny's crowns on their heads. Danny smiled, hearing Y/N laugh.

"Of course!" she giggled, but suddenly stopped as she caught sight of Ulla and Ember. Ulla froze in place as she began crying again.

"Y/N?" Ulla whispered, unsure of herself. Y/N nodded hesitantly just before calmly walking up to the girls and pulling them both into a hug.

"I'm sorry Y/N! I'm so SORRY!!" Ulla cried again.

"I know it wasn't your fault, please don't blame yourself Ulla." Y/N held out her hand, "Friends?"

"Friends!" Ulla exclaimed, shaking Y/N's hand. The girls parted ways and Y/N finally came back to stand by Danny again as they overlooked their kingdom with their little heir.

"I love you Danny. I now know that nothing can keep us apart... even death!" Danny laughed at this.

"And that's just fine with me because I love you as well my princess!"

"T-three?" Ellie mumbled making them both laugh.

"I'm glad to be back... together as a family."

"Forever and ever." Danny agreed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Forever and ever princess~"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Danny shot up from bed, a cold sweat running down his back and over his brow. This was the second time he had had this dream. It had only been a week since Y/N's death and it was tearing Danny apart.

"D-Danny? Ellie is crying again. Do you want Ember and I to get her?" A very tired Ulla said quietly from the doorway. Danny groaned and slipped out of bed.

"No, I can get her." He walked the short distance to the room right next to his. As he opened the door to Ellie's room he was met with tired but angry cries.

"I know sweetheart, I know." Danny cooed, embracing the child in a fatherly hug.

"Mommy!" Ellie cried sadly. Danny heart broke a little more at each of her cries. Before he knew it, he was silently crying along with her.

"I'm sorry Ellie. It's all my fault." He said, looking into Ellie's sad, little blue eyes, "I should have protected her. I should have found a way to save Y/N." Danny let out a sob and held his daughter closer.

"I couldn't protect your mother. But I promise my little Elizabeth," Danny gave a half-hearted smile,

"I promise that I will protect you."

So... hey all my little mini muffins!!! Right when I thought that I had gotten out of Danny's evil (handsome) clutches, I found myself thinking of ideas of how I could write a sequel!!! So here we are!!! I hope you all will like the sequel as much (maybe even a bit more) as you liked the first book!!! See you all in the next chapter!!! And in case some of you forgot, I will update every Friday unless told otherwise. Love you all my little mini muffins!!! Bye!!!

:P