Yeah There Was Magic In The Air

"Y/N!" Danny yelled, running over to his princess.

"Danny! I've missed you so much!" Y/N grinned as Danny quickly brought her into his arms. She wrapped her own arms around him and squeezed tight.

"I love you so much princess!" Danny smiled and dipped Y/N slightly before gently pressing his lips to hers in a sweet kiss. They pulled away, eyes locked and full of love.

"I love you too..."

"I'm not going to let you get away from me again."

Suddenly Y/N's eyes darkened and fell away from Danny's. Danny's smile was gone in an instant, replaced with a look of worry.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Y/N's arms went slack as a guilty look washed over her face.

"D-Danny... sweetheart, this isn't real." Y/N met his eyes again, and Danny's heart broke as he saw that they were full of tears.

"What do you mean-?" Danny cut himself off so that he could grab Y/N's arm right before she could run away.

"Y/N! No!" Danny cried out, desperately trying to pull her back into his arms, "I won't let you leave me again! I need you! Ellie needs you! I love you Y/N, so please don't leave me!" Danny burst out in tears and fell onto his knees.

"I need you princess... I can't keep doing this on my own..." Danny whispered. Slowly, Y/N sat down next to him and embraced him from the side.

"I know Danny... I know..." Y/N whispered as she gently pushed his bangs aside and kissed his forehead, "But you're moving on, and I need to let you go soon."

The two sat in silence, just trying to enjoy the tender embrace for a moment longer but Danny couldn't hold in his sobs as he shook his head repeatedly.

"N-no. No... NO!" Y/N was taken aback when Danny suddenly lunged toward her and hugged her protectively to his chest, "No.. no.. no... I will not let you go... not yet."

Y/N sighed in defeat, shaking her head slowly.

"I'll stay with you for a little bit, but I can't stay here forever." Y/N whispered and gently ran her fingers through Danny's hair, helping him calm down a bit.

"I love you so much, I don't want you to go." Danny whispered.

"I'm sorry Danny, I love you too... but I have to go." Danny's grip on the small girl tightened as he hoped that he could never let her go.

"Please just stay..."

"I love you Danny... so much..."

Danny opened his eyes and found himself staring at his bedroom ceiling. He sighed and bit his lip, silently fending the tears away. He was just about to roll over and fall back asleep when he felt a small movement next to him.

"Huh?" Danny whispered to himself as he lifted up the blanket, only to smile sadly. His eyes laid on a tiny Elizabeth, curled up next to his right side. She let out a small yawn before she looked up and met eyes with Danny.

"Hi Daddy." She whispered sleepily.

"Hi sweetheart." Danny chuckled slightly as he grabbed ahold of Ellie, held her like a teddy bear, and laid back down.

"I'm real tired.." Ellie yawned again before snuggling back into the covers.

"Well, just go back to sleep then sweetheart. I love you." Danny kissed the top of his daughter's head before closing his own eyes.

"Good night..." the small child whispered and just the ghost of a smile appeared on Danny's face.

"Good night Ellie..."  

So... This is probably the shortest chapter ever.... yep. But (and I'm sorry I keep saying it, I feel like I'm saying it a lot) I'm trying to speed it up just the tiniest bit so that we can get to the interesting parts that I have planned!!! How does that sound? Oh well until next Friday please enjoy this little fluffy chapter between you and Danny!!! X3 Also I've just started school... I just want to let you guys know that it sucks and it hasn't even been a full week of school yet... seriously it's been two days and I'm already sick of it. But oh well I guess... At least I have my writing!!! XXD See you next Friday my little mini muffins!!!

:P