Chapter 26

Beautiful covers made by @nagapriya

Thank you so much

Thank you so much. Love them ❤️

Okay now get on with the story 🤗🔜

_______________________________

I yawned and opened my eyes looking around our hotel room. It was then that I witnessed the most beautiful view ever.The snow capped mountains and the abundance of trees were aesthetically pleasing to watch. They went on for miles and miles beckoning me over to come closer and appreciate its beauty with the first rays of the sun gliding on them. It was just heaven on earth.

I tried getting up to go stand in the balcony and enjoy the view but wasn't able to, confused I peeked under the duvet and saw a muscular tanned arm placed on my waist.

So the pillow wall I built really didn't stand a chance against my dear husband. The pillows used to create it were strewn all over the place. I sighed and tried to lift his heavy arm but to no avail. I tried once more but instead he entwined our hands and pulled me closer nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

His hot breath gave me goosebumps and I tried to disengage myself from his possessive hold.

Okay. This is getting more complicated.

Slowly I unhooked one finger and the rest followed. I kept one leg down and yelled internally in triumph when I was almost free but it was short lived a when he again pulled me even closer than before leaving no space between us.

Who knew he was such a cuddler!?

We were spooning now and I could feel his muscles through the thin cloth of my top. My breathing laboured imagining what it would actually feel like touching him skin to skin. No layers of clothing just bare skin. Pure Bliss.

Through my provocative scenarios I felt something hard poking me in my lower back. I opened my eyes in shock when I realised what it really was. This was bad. Very bad. Time to wake him up from his slumber before we did something none of us would like or maybe I will.