Chapter 27

Beautiful cover by @BookWriter1401

Now on to the chapter which you all have been waiting for so long 🔜

_______________________________

The last three days have been amazing. We visited all the exciting places in Interlaken like Jungfrau mountains, Lake Thun, Lake Brienz and enjoyed its aesthetic beauty. Everything remains so untouched, so natural here that you can't help but be smitten with it. We also enjoyed the Swiss cheese with wines while  indulging in the Swiss delicacies.

But the best part was that I was here with Siddharth and he has been so sweet, kind and attentive towards me for the past three days. Actually taking care of me, asking for my suggestions and paying attention to everything I said. It has been a complete and utter bliss.

Yes we kissed, cuddled, made out but never actually did 'it'. Somethings are still left unspoken, undiscussed and undiscovered like this attraction we have for each other which none of us can deny, the undiscussed topic of my sister and Sid's feelings for her but the main thing we need to discover is the true meaning of our marriage. What he expects from it? There's no doubt I love him but I want his love too. We both need to give our best to make it our work and this time because we both want it to work not because of our families or our businesses.

And all these things are stopping me from taking the next step, to give myself to him fully. I so badly want to go all the way, he's hot and so sexy that it gets really difficult to control my raging hormones. Like when he comes out after his shower with only a towel wrapped around all I want to do is pull that damn towel away and instead wrap myself around him. When he smiles or laughs he makes me go weak in the knees. When he talks passionately about the things he loves doing all I want to do is stare at him and listen to him talk with that twinkle in his eyes.

Even now he was saying something but all I could focus was on his ripe lips and how good they taste. When I bite his lower lip and pull it gently that always makes him groan in appreciation and when I suck..

"Anika!" Siddharth's voice startled me and stopped my rather inappropriate imagination.

I cleared my throat to buy myself some time and to clear my head of all the erotic things I wanted to do to him and with him.

"Ummm.. yes. What did you say?"

He looked amused as if he knew about my dirty thoughts making me blush instantaneously.

"You look so cute when you blush" he cooed.

And yes that made me blush even harder. I'm sure I resembled a tomato by now. He laughed and I too smiled looking at him. His moods affect mine and seeing him happy makes me happy too.

"Now are you going to continue laughing or tell me what you were saying earlier?"

"Ohh yes. I was telling you that we are to reach Lucerne in 20 minutes while you were ogling me" he teased.