151230-160101

the circle of friends i was included in now decided to celebrate new years eve in junmyeon and sehun's house next door. yixing came back from china, and he was rather a kind soul but he was lost most of the time i can't help but laugh. they've set up movies, tons of ordered food, and they wanted me to make kimchi spaghetti for them tonight. i did, and they gave so many enthusiastic reactions when they tasted it and started glomping on me. chanyeol was yelling that "he got me first", and minseok was also yelling that "this isn't first come first serve", and basically suffocated me. junmyeon was just shedding 'tears of pride', as he called it, and it got me flustered how idiotic they were.

but they were amazing. they definitely are.

they started preparing little firework wands we can dance with outside. everyone around the neighborhood was starting to get all rowdy and it was godly amusing to me how they've made it worser. they were recklessly announcing their goals for the new year right outside the backyard, and they told me to do it too. i did- i yelled that i wish to get closer to them as time passes by and they all came and squashed me. again. they started counting down in sync and as it did eventually turn to january 2016, they all screamed in joy. it was a new taste for a new year celebration, and i actually liked it.

they... are definitely something.