Locus X Reader [Lemons]

[Are you ready for the Lemony goodness!?]

Locus was sat down with you on his lap. He chuckled and ran a finger down your chest. He found your breasts and tightly squeezed them which made you moan quite loudly.

Locus chuckled and kissed you once... then twice. He pulled off your shirt and bra and chuckled. You let him do as he pleased. You grinded against him and giggled. "Locus, can I suck you?" You asked.

"Ah, sweetheart, you'll get to whatever you want in a moment." Locus said and found your nipple. He grabbed your breast and stuffed it into his mouth. He sucked on the hard bud on your breast as you let out a long moan.

Locus chuckled. He messaged your other breast and smirked. "Baby Girl~!" He purred and slid his hand into your pants. You started blushing intensely.

"Fuck, Locus. You sexy devil~!" You giggled before letting out a loud moan as he started rubbed your entrence. You gripped the bed sheets and smiled. "Fuuuuuuck~!" You moaned and started panting.

Locus chuckled. He started pulling off his pants and glanced at you. You got excited and was down on your knees in seconds.

You started rubbing him through his boxers. he grunted and whimpered. "Pleeeease...?" He begged. He wanted you to suck it.

You pulled down his boxers and looked at his size. You started stroking it before slipping it into your mouth. Locus thrusted his hips every so often and you'd gag which he enjoyed.

He finally hit his climax for the first time.

Locus was breathing heavily. "My turn!" He said. He bent you over the bed and rubbed it against your entrence. You whimpered.

Locus finally slammed into you. "Oh god, y/n, you're so tight..." He grunted. Your head flew back and you practically screamed in pleasure. "More!" You screamed.

Locus started slamming into you. Each one was more of a build up to the final thrust. He held your legs on his shoulders. He finally hit just the right spot.

"Right there!" You yelled and giggled. "Pound me hard in that spot!" You begged.

Locus started pounding you in that exact spot each time better than the last as you moaned extremely loud.

Locus laughed. "I'm going to-" You cut him off. "Fuck me harder!" Locus started thrusting as hard and fast as he could. He slapped your ass.

You screamed and laughed. "I'm really close daddy!" You screamed and he nodded. "Me too!"

Moments later, you both hit your climax