Plans

Hello guys I'm doing is making up jutsu that doesn't exist but it will be interesting so I hope you do enjoy guys so I won't update this until I update others which is Thursday so don't worry I will be back on this so and you'll read more thats all.

Naruto pov
I woke up in pain my eyes open to see I'm shirtless and in my boxers so I got up and walk to the bathroom and see the mirror and there are five kanji that resemble element colors and design for wind,fire,water,lighting and earth but what caught my attention is I don't have a mouth and my mind is telling me to do one hand sign which I did so I said "KAI" which now show my mouth with cotton balls on it so I spit it out "ouch how did I sleep with that in my mouth" I thought out loud making sure I got everything out "Ok let's see if Khalil is up" I thought and as I got out of the bathroom and put on some clothes I had then I went to room 61 and I knock on it few times.
Knock knock
The door open and see Khalil fully dressed " oh your up early mm I was thinking you was going to sleep big again but the sealing but of change your personality and wake up lesser  mm" Khalil observed "well then I guess we can train so what now let's get started" Khalil said and he walk out the door and lock his room as I waited for him to finish. We started walking out the building and made our way out to a random training ground that has a pond.
No ones pov
"Ok Naruto show me your main and favorite jutsu that you use a lot?" Khalil ordered.
Then Naruto made one shadow clone and started forming a blue ball of sphere "its Rasengan see" Naruto said still hold it.
"Mm I see what's the problem with it" Khalil said that got Naruto Curious about what's wrong.
"And what will it be?" Naruto questioned.
"Well it's a incomplete one so you need to do it without a shadow clone and I doubt the teacher told you it has to be one handed without your second hand so we will work on that" Khalil said.
"Well if we work on the ninjutsus then we can work on the Resengan" Naruto said.
"Well Naruto we always master one thing before we start on other so it's key to operate well" said Khalil.
"What do you mean?" Naruto asked confused.
"It means we have to work on it if you always using it and master it then I'll teach you a jutsu that might be destructive so if you work on one handed then you might make it destructive with modification and powerful to it so I know what I'm doing and if you finish one handed then we will get started with leaf cutting and I'll help you with that and create a jutsu that is one hit and they turn to shred so you will have on your arsenal to use so we will try it with shadow clone and then you will have to do it yourself and it will be an advance technique so after the ninjutsu training then we will train each other Tijutsu I need to work on sense I know a lot of to work on and we can take jobs and do assassination that the world don't need so when we finish this year then we will set course to jobs when we leaves Kumo then become heros so training one by one and mastering it would make it easy with a complete jutsu" Khalil explain "so that my plan" said Khalil
To be continued