Khalil makes jutsus

Khalil's pov
I was practicing kenjutsu and i started to forward then backward spin kick then lunch forward and stab the tree then I pull the sword out leaving one hole in the tree then an idea came to my head and a sheath my sword "I hope this was going to work and sure without weapons then I'll be screwed but awesome that I would teach that to Naruto using his wind while I use lightning" I thought out loud and got to work on imaging that I had a lightning sword.
Sunset
It was time to head home and i walk twords Naruto who had two pronge kunai I've never seen so I walk up to Naruto and said "so what are these kunai for?" I question of what are these seals on them.
"Oh that's my fathers special kunai called the Harashin (Flying Thunder God)" Naruto replied
"Ok well we're going to head home then and practice tomorrow" I said as I started walking home then look back see Naruto sealing up everything and soon Naruto rush to catch up to me.
At the hotel in Naruto room
"Hey Naruto" I said sitting on the chair
"Yea?" He said
"I'm going to make a jutsu that will be a sword for fighting and spear for throwing or swinging with it so I call that jutsu Sirike and if I use lightning chakra then I'll be making weapon from chakra and if you don't have a sword then I guess you'll have wind chakra to use as a sword and spear" I explain making sure he's listening so he nods "so as I saying I will teach you it with lightning spear throwing and we will have a contest to see who can throw far so once I create it first then you can use it" I finish explaining the details that Naruto now understand that sometimes I have to explain a lot for him.
"Ok so that mean I can use for an emergency if I'm unarmed?" He said and I nod "ok so I can use it sometime in missions and so now we can famous yknow" he said as I nod "oh I almost forgot I've been practicing seals and I need to put one on you so if we're to separate then I can come to you with out problems" he explained as I nod and he walk up to me " I'm just going to place it on the back of your neck so you'll be tagged when I teleport" he said as I pull my back shirt down and he put his hand on the back of neck and remove his hand saying the seal is set "ok it is set so I'm just going to set it" he said as he backed up and start teleported in front of me as I jumped a little startled. "Ok it work!" He exclaimed happily.
"Ok I guess you can work on other jutsus your parents gave you and once you finish then we will do kenjutsu match" I said as I got us from the chair and started walking to the door followed by Naruto "well I'll see you tomorrow" said and open the door and walk out.
"Ok see you tomorrow then Khalil" he said as he close his door and heard a lock sound.
'Thank god he lock it because when I open it ugh....I don't want to think' I thought as I open my room door and close it then lock mines.
Want to know what happen all Khalil did is knock few time and open the door and see Naruto naked getting dress and Khalil slam the door shut before Naruto could react as Naruto mummerd something about begging gay and quickly got dress.

Next morning
I got up and took my clothes off as I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower warm and got in then grab the soap and towel and scrub myself while getting my hair wet as well putting soap on my hair and rinsing it then rinse my whole body then I turn off the water and got off with one towel covering my bottom half while exposed chest muscles on it.
As I got dress I started heading towards the training ground where me and Naruto always train at I saw Naruto appear in a yellow flash in the training ground "hey Khalil" Naruto said
"Sup" I replied "I suppose you got use to the Harashin?" I asked as he nod yes "you still need to work on the jutsus while I work on the Sirike so let's get to work" I said as we both separate distances to work on our own jutsus.
To be continued