Naruto's dads cloack

Khalil pov
I channeled lightning into my hand and raise it up like a spear pose. As the lightning turn into a shape of an spear normal size as I was sure it was sharp as i pose into a throwing stance and said "Sirike" as and threw the lightning spear into the tree as when it hit the tree the lightning disappear with a smoke burn marks on the tree with holes on it. Then I was satisfied that I may need to work on it a and need to create a sword of lightning then I got started working on it.
Later sunset
I was able to finish the lightning sword and spear but made something with a spear called chidori true spear that extends long and it kill enemy's with long range extend so it's useful. As I got ready I heard a someone behind me as I look to see Naruto ready to go.
"Hey Khalil are you ready?" He asked
"Yea" I replied as he walk up to with as I got my stuff and nod to him I'm ready as he put his one hand on my arm and we vanish in a yellow flash I never got transported before. As me made it to the front building we head in and walk to our respective rooms.
Fifteen minutes later
I decide it was time to eat and get Naruto as we sometimes eat at restaurants but sometimes he as stubborn as hell to get him off of ramen so I luckily convince him to eat when I'm not around. As I walk out my door and walk next door to room 62 as I knock few time then waited. Then I heard a door creak as it open reveals Naruto's new cloak. It has fire waves if the wind blows it the fire design looks good as he turns around it says fourth on it.
"Naruto that cloak looks good where did you get it?" I asked
"Well you see I found it in in dads cloak"
Flash back
Naruto was checking his dads scroll but there was a poof of smoke as Naruto waited for it to clear until he saw white flames design on it and some letters. It's folded and have thirty stack more as Naruto pick up then note on top of it and it says
"Son I sure you would like this as to remember me that I'm giving you this cloak that was mines but now it's yours to have so be careful not to ware it in Iwa or Kumo or some county like that so I'm trusting you that you'll take care of yourself for recognizing and me and your mother Kushina love you and take care and remember you are Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze and you are our son. Your father Minato Namikaze." As Naruto finish reading note tears form around his eyes.
"Thanks d-dad your the best to remember" Naruto said as he clear his tears and raise his confident up and said "I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze believe!" Naruto said as he took out his parents picture and smile and hug the picture "thanks mom and dad" he murmured.
Flash End
"And that's how I found them" Naruto finish explaining
"Ok so at least they still do love you and care about so remember as you know when parents died or abandoned a child they still do love them remember it ok?" I said as I receive a nod back yes
"Ok let's get some eat at BBQ steaks" I said said as he thouch my shoulder and we disappear in a yellow flash.
To be continued
Tomorrow will continue