One year later

Hey guys I'm skipping up training to one year and it's time for them to leave so enjoy the chapter and ask questions is the my spoofed number not my real one so don't worry and other chapters will be awesome so you will like it and oh I almost forgot the fidget spinner design still haven't come yet so yea see you next chapters.
                                            Message me for questions:973-547-9649

No ones pov early in the morning
Main gate at Kumogakure there were two companions in front of them were two gates.
"Ok Naruto you ready?" Ask Khalil in his black jacket, black jeans, with weapon pouch on his right leg and his shoes black and socks covering up a little of his half leg like long socks.
"Yea so where to?" Naruto asked his appearance almost look like Minato hair but longer than that and his whiskers was normal size as me wears something nice. He wearing blue shirt, black pants, blue shoes that Khalil had made with an Uzumaki symbol on both sides of his shoes, almost forgot he has a Uzumaki on the back of his shirt and had his cloak saying fourth on the back and flames design on the cloack.
"I was thinking snow country but the hot water country would do so" Khalil relied as he sight at the gate.
"Well we do need to get past the snow country then we are at hot water" Naruto calculated
"Yea but we need something warm on the way but I think I got some cloak to wear" Khalil said
"Oh ok I guess when we get there you can pass it over" Naruto said
"Oh well at least if we stop in the middle of the snow then we will make camp and rest or in the village there to rest" Khalil replied
"Well let's get going I don't know how in the world do you have so much money but it may come in handy if we need to buy some food or a place" Naruto said
"Well it's a long story but never mind let's get going so we can get to the village nearby or camp for the snow storm... if we run in one" Khalil said as the two went to the gate and by the guards.
"Halt and you with the blond you do remind me of the Yodime Hokage but anyway state your name and business" the guard said
"I'm Khalil Cole and  we are leaving to travel to Iwagakure" Khalil lied as the guard study Naruto then look at Khalil.
"Ok and what's your name kid?" The guard asked then Naruto look at Khalil and they both understand what's this going.
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki-....Namikaze and we are on our way" Naruto said as Naruto quickly grab Khalil and throw the pronge kunai far in a blinding speed as both Khalil and Naruto speed out sight in a yellow flash as the guard stand up quick and said.
N-Namikaze in our village h-how?" The guards thought as he ran off the find the Raikages office.
Seven minutes later with the Guards and Raikage
"NAMIKAZE HEIR WAS LIVING WITH US AND WE DIDNT SEE THAT HOW STUPID CAN WE BE!" Shouted the Raikage as he was still mad he got humiliated by Minato with speed fight. Then the Raikage had an idea "I want you to put the name on The bingo book and give word that he was probably going to Iwa but it mite be a lie" the Raikage ordered as the guard bowed his head and ran out the door and close it.
'Now lets see if you can survive long' the Raikage though as he got back to work on his papers he hate the more.
With Naruto and Khalil
"Alright Naruto I think you mite get famous in one day but be putted in The bingo book but that won't stop" Khalil said as Naruto and Khalil jumping down from the mountain.
"Yea but we need to be careful" Naruto said
"Yea but what about Konoha? They mite want to take you and breed you but that won't happen if they try to kill you but I'm alway there" Khalil stated
"Yea thanks that's what I need to hear" Naruto said as Khalil and Naruto now traveling on top the mountain and going down with high speed.
To be continued
Hey guys tomorrow night will be updated so yea any questions then message this number 973-547-9649 and I'll reply but in English so see you tomorrow night