II

"I don't like the way he smiles at you," Victor huffed over the booth of the Ramen Restaurant they were at. The waiter just lied down Yuuri's dish, and went to get Victor's.

"The waiter is just being friendly," The brunette muttered taking his chopsticks, and grabbing a mouthful of noodles without taking a bite.

"A little to friendly," the tall male growled as the jet black haired waiter set the bowl in front of Victor with a fake smile.

"Enjoy...sir," the worker spat out with venomous kindness.

"Can I get some water please?" Yuuri asked with a grin to the waiter in the vest that read, 'Andrew.'

"Sure, sweets," the shaded haired man prances out leaving Victor in a distress state of mind.

"He called you sweets. No one calls you sweets but me," the silver haired man hissed.

"You never called me sweets."

"Well I am now, sweets."

The brunette rolled his eyes taking a bite of his pasta, "Look he is American. American's are friendly to people. So relax a little."

"American's are not friendly!"

"Now Now Victor, stop this or I'm going home," Yuuri frowned seriously before wiping his chin with a napkin.

After a minute a glass filled with water and crystal clear ice was place in front of the brunette by Andrew who smiled through the action.

"Thank you, " Yuuri waved kindly as the waiter strolled away.

"I hate him," the silver haired growled.

"Now Now, don't hate America," the brunette male sighed.

"I don't hate America...I hate him."

.......

The brunette was graceful on the ice. Spinning and cutting slight scrapes of delight into the frozen water's skin. Victor stood from the side observing.

"Stand straight up when you turn. Don't be lazy," Victor muttered to the boy. They were practicing for about an hour so far. Only breaking from the Grand Prix Finals for about a week. Yuuri will win Victor a gold, but little did he know. Victor's gold was him.

"Sorry, sir," the small male replied

"It's quite alright, Yuuri," Victor trailed stepping off the ice, "Now come take a water break."

Yuuri nodded skating off to the side. He stopped all sudden when a intense form of nausea swung a bat into his gut. The brunette gulped and skated over to an opening near Victor. Sweat was building up at the temples.

"Are you okay, Yuuri?" Victor asked while he brushed salty strands of hair from his beloved fiance forehead.

"Trash can," was all Yuuri could say while he pointed to a the cylinder object that stood behind the silver haired man.

Victor grasped the bin, and handed it to the sick brunette who up chucked into it. His stomach almost felt cured. Like he was not sick at all. At the same time he felt feverish and weak, but that's what expected after getting sick.

"We're done for the day. Let's get you some rest," the taller boy grimly sighed.

"I'm fine. Maybe I skated to close to breakfast, but I'm fine. Plus it's only nine thirty...please," Yuuri pleaded swaying ever so slightly.

"No, sweets. I have to do what's right. You know the coaches rules vomit + no food + fatigue = no ice."

"You and your rules, " the smaller of the two rolled his eyes as Victor attempted to kiss him as he backed up, "No...You can't kiss me..'I'm sick.'"

"Well since you admitted. I agree, " Victor grinned as Yurio strolled in the doors with his skates on.

"Yurio!" Victor lit up as the blonde stomped in with Otabek right behind him, "And you brought your little boyfriend, how nice!"

The couple blushed.

"Just get out of my way when we skate," the blonde male barked.

"No worries with us we are about to leave anyway," the silver haired man chipped.

"I know I shouldn't care....but why?"

"Yuuri's sick."

The brunette was sitting on the bench at the point taking his skates off. His feet were bugging him lately.

"Well tell that little piggy to feel better," the blonde huffed taking his partner's hand as he approached the ice right beside Victor.

The silver haired male lingered back to Yuuri as he quickly slipped his skates off.

"Ready to go?" Victor asked.

"Yeah, can you carry me? I don't want to put my shoes on," the brunette beauty sighed moving his toes up and down.

"Sure my pretty pretty princess!" Victor exclaimed as he placed his and the brunette's bag on his back leaning down to pick up Yuuri.

"This is how I'm going to carry you when we get married, " the silver haired man chuckled as he saw Yuuri's small legs hang off his elbow

..........

The next morning

     Yuuri pukes. He does not tell Victor. He can't.

The following morning...

It happens again, but this time it occurred in the evening as well because the smell of Mayonnaise disgusted him.

And the next morning....

It's been a week of this random sickness that Yuuri was terrified to tell anyone...so he didn't. He didn't want to place burden on someone. He told himself 'It is just stress'

Stress...

Stress can cause all kinds of problems..

Binge eating.

Nausea.

Moodiness

Depression.

Vomiting.

Yes, Yuuri was just stressed.

Stressed

....

Hey dudes, dudetts, dudethems, or whoever you perceive yourself to be. I just wanted to know what's up? I just finished Yuri!!! On Ice, and got really excited for the fan fiction to be created. A lot creative minds...and a lot of crazies. Nothing wrong with a little nut cases because I am one. I hope everyone is well.

Lesson of the day/chapter: Don't be afraid to speak out to someone. Your mom...dad....your dog. I don't care because you have value. You have a purpose. You may not find it now. I haven't, and that's okay. But don't be afraid to call for help. At least one person will listen. If not in person. Go online. Steve from Chicago, or Rosa from Los Angeles will listen. You are not alone. I WILL LISTEN.