V

Yuuri knows what he is doing is wrong. Not just for him but for the life growing inside of him. He just can not stop. It's like the ball is rolling down a steep hill, and he does not have the momentum to push it to its rightful spot. So here he is...throwing up salad because the calories frightened him.

The small skater stood up onto his feet as he can wash his mouth out with fluoride. He could feel the burn through his gums that gave him joy. It gave him pride to feel the pain. How can things crumble so fast? Life has no mercy that it just destroys everything in it's path without a second thought. Without a second plead.

Victor was out at practice. He told his lover to rest for a day, and the silver haired male will eat meals with the small skater. He still believes that Yuuri has an eating disorder, but he have not lived through the eyes of the brunette. He does not see the fat that pours of his flesh even if it's imaginary. To the world he is a bag of bones with a slight bump in his midsection, but to himself he's a hippo. If a thought is never voiced into words, is it still a lie?

Yuuri brushed his hair as he heard the door open from the front. The brunette waddled slightly to the hall to see his fiance holding grocery bags for dinner.

"Love, are you feeling better?" Victor exclaimed as he set the plastic filled bags onto the kitchen marble countertop to shuffle down the wood tiling to embrace his fiance, "I'm going to make a casserole filled with vegetables because I know you're healthy. How does that sound?" The silver haired male murmured into the small boy's ear drum.

"It sounds great," but fattening.

"Good love, and I don't want you lifting a finger. So tomorrow if you are better enough. We can go practice."

The brunette grinned and lit up, "I can't wait."

Victor led the small boy to the wooden table chair, and kissed his forehead lightly.

Victor cared.

So Yuuri can pretend to be fine.

.......

The next day the couple went to the ice rink. Yuuri legs were shaky, and he barely could stand up. He did for Victor.

Everything for Victor except answers.

Yuuri zoned out for a second as time did a one eighty, and he saw a blonde approaching his lover. This blonde was gorgeous like a model of the stars with bright violet eyes. She kissed him. She was not holding back either as he saw the dent of the sliver haired man's cheek where her tongue found an entrance.

Yuuri slowly backed up as he saw the shove of his lover to the woman's chest who got yelled at without the use of his voice. Well that's what the brunette hears. Nothing but rings throughout the rink. The small skater rushed to the side, and tumbled to the floor where he ripped his skates off, and bolted to the stalls to hide.

Victor was at his tail as he screeched, "YUURI!"

The brunette beauty could hear that as he backed up under the sinks to hide, but the silver haired man already approached him in his vision.

"I can explain," he gulped, "Please don't leave. Please."

"E-Explain," Yuuri stuttered.

"Anna was what happened. You were right. She likes me, but I don't like her. She kissed me before, but I pushed her away. I am sorry that I..."

As Victor was talking and explaining. Yuuri was not listening. He just felt jealousy grab a hold of his heart and rip it out of his chest. He felt betrayed, but not at Victor. At the woman who thought she had the right to place his ugly lips onto his man.

"Victor I'm pregnant," The brunette let out like a breath

"....And I am sorry for putting you through......what??" The silver haired male froze as he landed on his knees in front of the brunette boy, "But your so thin."

"I'm going to be honest with you because you were with me. I starved myself," Yuuri began to panic at his own decisions, "I..I didn't know I was pregnant. I thought I was getting f-fat. I took...," the brunette began to weep as he was embrace by two strong arms.

"Keep going love."

"Well. I took the test. Three to be exact, and all were positive. I still starved as a way to avoid the situation."

Victor froze from words as he backed slowly away from his lover. His cheeks were wet from the tears that he did not know he was spilling. The taller male held out his hand so he can place it on his fiance abdomen.

The stomach was small but firm. It brought joy to his soul to realize his DNA was in Yuuri's body. Then it hit him. His lover was not in the right healthy physique to bear a child. He or the child could die as Victor stood on his feet. He patted the keys in his back sweatpants pocket as he took his coat off, and draped it over Yuuri.

The muscular male leaned down to scope his lover like a child as the brunette sighed, "W-where are we going?"

"The hospital," Victor sighed, "I want to make sure you and our baby is okay."

"Okay."

.......

Victor had Yuuri on his lap as he set his hand on the brunette's stomach feeling the bump. The very small bump that still warms his heart. He loves Yuuri. He has to protect Yuuri. He screwed up countless of times, but now he has a child on the way. A family to start. He has to make sure Yuuri can handle the weight of the fetus stretching in his insides.

An average heightened male strolled out from the back with a clipboard, "I'm looking for a Yuuri?" The nurse called as Victor stood up with his lover in his arms.

"That'll be us," the silver haired male spoke.

The green eyed nurse smiled, " Dr. Levi Ackerman will see you as soon as possible, but let's check your weight and height."

Yuuri never been so scared of numbers.