XIII

'You can not fucking do this Yuuri. You can't! We were supposed to get married! We were supposed skate to championships as I coach you to win the gold. We were supposed to grow old together as we watch our child grow up. Watch her first crawl become her first step. Watch her go to school to make new friends. Beat up the suckers that break her heart. We were going to watch her walk down the aisle with her one and only as we cry like the chumps we are. We were supposed see our grandkids. We were supposed to die together' Victor sighed. Her physical appearance expressed lies. He looked fine but his insides screamed. As he watched the blood from the IV Levi gave go into his lover's bloodstream.

Yuuri's eyes begin to twitch.

They

Twitched

.....

Yuuri woke up an hour later. He asked where his child was, and Victor told him that she was being checked.

Yuuri nodded and fell asleep.

Victor was scared.

......

Losing someone can be painful like a phyical knife jabbing the blade into your organs. Moving the object up your abdomen losing the only thing you can truly own. Victor felt that. He thought he lost Yuuri, but here he is. 5 months later walking down the aisle.

Married at last