III

So life was going to act like this....Yuuri sighed as he crawled up from the ground of the bathroom after throwing up in it. It was seven thirty in the morning, and the brunette is started to believe there is more to his body than just stressed.

The small skater yawned as he lingered into the hallway down to his and Victor's room. The sliver haired man was fast asleep still of Yuuri's relief as the brunette began to put his clothes suitable for skating on. He slithered to Victor's side of the mattress to gently wake him up.

The taller boy shuddered before rubbing his eyes to grin at the brunette, "YUURRI! Morning...how is my precious this morning?"

The small man blushed, and grabbed his bag by the small end table by the window, "I'm fine, Vic. I'm just ready to skate."

"Did you eat?" Victor asked standing up to expose his nude portrait that still flusters the amber skater.

"I am...you know..not hungry at the minute," Yuuri gulped as Victor placed his black boxers on, "But I will...," then shaded sweat pants was placed on his flawless body, "...uh..later...You know..after a little practice."

Victor froze with his shirt still off as he made his way closer to the brunette, "Yuuri, are you feeling okay? You are a little jittery."

"I am...fine. You just look nice."

"With my shirt off?"

"Uhh...well...it..well-"

Victor placed his pointer finger onto the lips of the flustered brunette, "You realized I was extremely close to you once before, " the sliver haired wondered to the wooden drawer, and picked out a maroon tee shirt as he slowly placed it on his muscular form, "It would be a shame if you didn't stare."

Yuuri lost it right there.

.......

The brunette made it to the rink after consuming one banana that Victor made him eat because it was part of his no food = no ice rule.

The brunette just placed on his skates at the bench, and stood up like fawn that risen from the wintery land into spring. He trampled to the ice, and collided with the familiar blonde that hissed like a cat.

"Watch where you're going, piggy," Yurio growled stabilizing himself in a stance, "Lose some weight, fatty. I didn't know you can gain that quickly since the finals."

Yuuri glanced down at himself and frowned, "I been eating healthy."

Yurio rolled his eyes "Stop lying or Victor will leave you."

The brunette gulped, and rushed to the ice where he spotted the silver haired male awaiting for his arrival, "I'm ready," Yuuri sighed as he saw Yurio and Otabek approach the opening of the ice. Hand to hand total infatuated by each other. If the brunette wants a relationship like that. He'll lose the weight.

For Victor.

.......

First it was a simple change. Wheat bread instead of white. Tea instead of coffee, and if the brunette did have a cup. No cream or sugar that added weight that was not wanted.

Second Yuuri got more pickier with his choices after a week of no results. No lunch. Just an extra sixteen ounces of water if he was hungry.

Third was no dinner either. He was still too big for Victor. Too disgusting to be loved. The sliver haired male did not fill Yuuri's pleasurable need since the drunken night two months ago. It was because he was fat.

Fourth it was purging after all meals that Victor forced upon him. Breakfast was not to bad. He got sick in the morning anyways without force. He was used to it.

His diet took the turn for the worse.

........

"I'm going out to see a childhood friend," Victor told Yuuri who was laying on the bed trying to keep the nausea down with a glass of water.

The brunette set the clear glass on the table beside him as he slowly sat up. Yuuri rubbed his temples to get rid of the dizziness from the lack of eating gave him as a cruel side effect to being thin.

"Who is it?" The brunette asked as a form of jealousy struck his blood as it became tainted.

"Anne Ivanov...We were in a relationship for a very brief time. I was like thirteen she was twelve."

Yuuri huffed as he turned his body so his legs dangled off the side of his half of the bed, "oh."

"Love, we broke up it's nothing to worry about. She found me on Facebook, and she is in the area. That's all."

"So why do you have to see her?"

"Because..." Victor trailed.

Yuuri raised his left eye brow, "Do you love her?"

The silver haired man froze from shock. Not from uncertainty. He didn't love her not the slightest, but the silence filled the brunette's heart.

"Oh I see," the smaller skater sighed.

"It's not like that," Victor exclaimed.

"It isn't? Because it sure took you long enough to answer!"

"I'm engaged to you not her! I love you, but I don't know anymore. I can't love anyone who doesn't trust me," the slam of the door froze Yuuri who scram his way to the trash can to spit stomach acid. He needs food to puke.

He screwed up.

......

Yuuri gulped as strolled to the nearest store because he was to weak to make it to a better one. He heard the bell ring as he opened the door. He lingered to the back corner where they held the pregnancy test. He brought three to make sure as he purchased it.

He kinda figured he was pregnant. It was the thought that always crossed his mind that always took a detour of avoidance, yet the thought always made the same destination. It does not change the fact that there is a huge chance that part of Victor still remains from within him.

Yuuri pushed the door opened to his house, and stomped upstairs to the bathroom.

He took all three tests.

All of them were positive.

He was pregnant.