Rules!

Please follow these rules and if you dont I will ask you to leave this community.

Rule 1: DO NOT kill anyone's oc off unless they want to leave or you have their permission. The roleplayer must let me know if they want to leave or if they have an event or storyline in mind.

Rule 2: DON'T claime a character which has already been taken. It's not nice to the person who has already claimed the character before.

Rule 3: Don't critisize anyone's oc. They could be based on themselves (like mine) and by saying hurtful things, it could hurt them emotionally and mentally.

Rule 4: Please be kind to everyone in the community.  Even if you dont know the person behind the screen, they're still human. Plus karma can be a real bitch.

Rule 5: We're human, we all make mistakes. Don't insult anyone. (Similar to rule 3 and 4)

Rule 6: No trolls. This is a safe environment for people to roleplay with other enthusists.

Rule 7: No smut in the comments. This is a friendly place where kids might join. Keep the content PG13. Kissing, mild swearing (allowed words; bitch, fuck, shit, motherfucker, dick, dickhead, dipshit, damn, ass), sexual references.

Rule 8: Have fun! I created this book so people can interact with one another and enjoy themselves.

If there's anyone that is bothering you or you think is annoying the community, please let me know via the private chat system.